• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronk

Banned
ninja gaiden
mega man 2
castlevania
the guardian legend
rbi baseball
super contra
batman
metal storm
power blade
battletoads
rad racer
ghosts'n goblins
metal storm
crystalis
ninja turtles 2
zelda 2
faxanadu
snake rattle n roll
final fantasy
bionic commando
metroid
All the hitters in there. I have all of those except metal storm i think. Crystalis is good. There is a game called Evil Quest that's a homage to it and I loved it. It was on 360 indies but i think its on Steam as well.

I never beat Faxanadu but i keep the ost on my ipod. Its so good. I really want to get around to beating that one.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
used to play chip n dale a bunch with my brother, i swear that game was a precursor to griefing before griefing was griefing

Yes

Read this chapter it will bring back memories.

Richard Packer

Gold Member
Ok I self reflected and decided I’m not mean enough.

What now?
Self reflect into a rainbow.

Xo3KWOp.gif

Richard Packer

Gold Member
ninja gaiden
mega man 2
castlevania
the guardian legend
rbi baseball
super contra
batman
metal storm
power blade
battletoads
rad racer
ghosts'n goblins
metal storm
crystalis
ninja turtles 2
zelda 2
faxanadu
snake rattle n roll
final fantasy
bionic commando
metroid
Not a fan of Zelda 1?

Dear Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat

Hope as is well. Yesterday was a day filled with joy and adventure. It was a very heavy snowfall so I decided to go home early and take the kids out for some winter hijinks. We made memories we will cherish forever. I hope your day was eventful and joyous as well.

Best regards, Richard.
Dear Richard,

I have a job so have been working like a responsible adult.

Regards,

SCat

Nymphae

Banned
On that note, I find there is a lot more thread/forum banning going on lately and this is not transparent. I asked if Compsiox Compsiox had been forum banned and no one knew or cared to reply.

The bans page is a nice step towards transparency, but I don't often care about all of the alt and spam entries, it's not really providing any valuable information. I would appreciate a page that contained a list of entries for these other types of frequently used ways to silence people.

Last edited:

Jethalal

Banned
On that note, I find there is a lot more thread/forum banning going on lately and this is not transparent. I asked if Compsiox Compsiox had been forum banned and no one knew or cared to reply.

The bans page is a nice step towards transparency, but I don't often care about all of the alt and spam entries, it's not really providing any valuable information. I would appreciate a page that contained these other types of frequently used ways to silence people.
He was just forbidden from the politics subsection, there was some incident with him and the boss.

Jethalal

Banned
Which is effectively a ban when he only posted there, and not transparent at all
He used to post on other sections when I used to lurk but the election hysteria took a toll on him I think .
About transparency, all the exchanges were visible to all, nothing happened in personal messages. If you want the ban thread to show page or section specific bans then hit up the boss, maybe it could be added if deemed fit by the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom