• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
iu

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how Era mods work, though.
Lmao

They ain't just smoking weed over there
They're taking phat rips of Salvia

Mushrooms would be too hard for them

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
On a more personal note, got some bad news that the legal weed bill challenged in court and is going to be overturned. I might need to find a new place to call home.
AZ got a wicked low cost of living and phat tax breaks for businesses, if you have one

People fleeing Cali kinda fuckin' with that though, so if you are buying, get in sooner rather than later

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
it'll pass, just a matter of time now that we're in another cold war

i am never leaving florida unless valve or retro gib job
My buddy and I were just texting about this.
XxeWeU7.jpg

AZ got a wicked low cost of living and phat tax breaks for businesses, if you have one

People fleeing Cali kinda fuckin' with that though, so if you are buying, get in sooner rather than later
I’m living that no state income tax life tho.

teezzy

Banned
Hey teezzy teezzy , I just wanted to say I appreciate your Isaac from Golden Sun avatar.

I really want Nintendo to announce Golden Sun 4. I like all three games but they ended Dark Dawn on a cliffhanger!

Going through my third playthrough now

One of my all time favorites. Makes me realize that I just keep replaying the original without trying the sequels for whatever reason 😅

I did the same with kotor. I've replayed it a handful of times but never gave the sequel much thought

Golden Sun 1 and Kotor 1, much like Chrono Trigger, are pure video game comfort food for me

Going through my third playthrough now

One of my all time favorites. Makes me realize that I just keep replaying the original without trying the sequels for whatever reason 😅

I did the same with kotor. I've replayed it a handful of times but never gave the sequel much thought

Golden Sun 1 and Kotor 1, much like Chrono Trigger, are pure video game comfort food for me
Golden Sun Lost Age is better (and more expansive) than the first one. You're missing out.

Last edited:

Carna

Banned
Whenever I turn my new gaming pc on, at first it loads, but after the boot up screen. It just goes black. I'm extremely angry right now.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Link to the thread? It’s been years since I’ve messed around with Tux.

O-N-E

Whenever I turn my new gaming pc on, at first it loads, but after the boot up screen. It just goes black. I'm extremely angry right now.

Did you build it or was it prebuilt?

Try checking if the PSU cables are tightly in place. Check the ones for the CPU first.

Carna

Banned
I don't know what's going on, but I calmed after my pc spat from earlier. Even though I'm still a little pissed. that this piece of crap isn't working properly like a new computer should. I'll look into a computer expert about it.

Who likes Aoi Yuuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom