• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
dbgnkry-1f56551b-f96f-485b-879b-647ae83e54a2.jpg

I'd elect @TheContact or Nobody_Important Nobody_Important
Nah I can't do it. I have him on ignore.

Nobody_Important

He didn't have tantrums, he just tried to hold some of you to actual standards, amazing how often it was impossible for people to respond to his challenges when his entire challenge was for you to be consistent.
He repeatedly insulted me, talked down to me, and baited me from thread to thread on an almost daily basis. Never actually engaging in the thread most of the time as well. He just jumped in to go after me most times.

I'm not required to deal with that kind of childish behavior.

Nobody_Important

Tell me what's the worst insult he ever lobbed at you? What sort of bait was he laying? Most times I've seen him in a thread he often won't quote people or use names, maybe its the guilty conscience that informs us we're the ones being spoken of? I'm not trying to piss you off or anything but I've seen this take about him so many times but never seen it in action, I keep expecting to find threads full of Schrodinger being this giant troll insulting everyone in existence, childishly even. Never saw it and it wasn't what got him temp banned either, I'm guessing moderation never saw it that way either.
I'm not going beat a horse that has been dead for 8 months. He earned his place on my ignore list and I already explained why. I don't need to have a discussion about it.

Nobody_Important

Why be so hypothetical? I'm judging you. I'm 100% judging you for putting one of the smartest posters here on ignore because of some imagined persecution him holding you to task created.
"One of the smartest people" lol Oh man. Thanks for that one.

But yeah judge me if you want. Doesn't affect me at all, but if it makes you feel better then I won't stop you.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody_Important Nobody_Important You do not owe anyone an explanation. We can all own our actions like adults. If you wish to persuade, however, you must sometimes reluctantly wade into the battlefield with open arms. In the war of ideas, persuasion is one of the only true metrics of scorekeeping.
Eh, this is a videogame forum, no need to be so serious. With that being said, take care of yourselves!

Komatsu

Is it just me or it seems like the forum slowed down a bit? It's a slow winter season, sure, but this place was hopping in december.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

It’s a well known bias. One of those side effects of being human.

If you have a belief “X” and someone agrees with “X” and reinforces your belief, your brain will work hard to make you like him.

I’m just saying your ideological affinity with him is preventing you from seeing his flaws as a poster that’s all.

ManofOne

Plus Member
It’s a well known bias. One of those side effects of being human.

If you have a belief “X” and someone agrees with “X” and reinforces your belief, your brain will work hard to make you like him.

I’m just saying your ideological affinity with him is preventing you from seeing his flaws as a poster that’s all.

See DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi quote above.

Also that level of sociology has a lot of basic flaws in it.

Last edited:

ManofOne

Plus Member
I’ll tell you what I used to tell people when I used to post in politics: do a heel turn and post left for three months, then let’s see what you think of these posters.

You do realize I was left. Stated this before. More moderate conservative now. I've disagreed with points made by conservatives. Including SC. Where he and I click is pointing out hypocrisy.

Btw has anybody realized SC isn't conservative?

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
You do realize I was left. Stated this before. More moderate conservative now. I've disagreed with points made by conservatives. Including SC. Where he and I click is pointing out hypocrisy.

Btw has anybody realized SC isn't conservative?

I said what I wanted to say on the topic. Some of us have him on ignore and there’s a reason for that. And you could argue that I’m a somewhat frequent user of the feature having about 20 people on the list (which I recently trimmed down) but Nobody_Important Nobody_Important has a lot of patience with people in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom