• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yakuza 6 has the worst story by far and I’m including the nonsense that is Yakuza 3

You’re telling me wise beyond her years Haruka doesn’t know how to wrap it up and would willingly have a kid with a member of the Yakuza? I kept waiting for the twist that it wasn’t her kid because it just seemed so implausible!
Are Yakuza games weeb?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Are Yakuza games weeb?

They regularly have 3D women so no

sEik0QxTy9GFcbIxraDFbzY20vurP8YsR1Ejykhtaug.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So a japanese game isn't japanese cause it has random japanese 3Ds

ok

Oh it's very Japanese.

It's just not weeb.

It's a game with actual Japanese adults in reasonable copies of actual Japanese cities and not some group of busty teenagers out to save the world via the power of friendship or whatever.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There's manga like that man. How close minded. Unlike based Sega.

There's a overarching plot in Yakuza Like a Dragon about starting life over at 40+ which I can't recall ever seeing in any form of Japanese media.

Especially looking at you Tales studio with your old and decrepit 35 year olds!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I've always wondered by Packer dunks on anime. Is it b/c he watches it too?

DWj3oxO.jpg
it craves on attention or like most people that bunk on it are dr.pizza's irl

best not to care about it and just like whatever you want haha

Kazza

I hope Tesseract Tesseract is still with us. I enjoy his posts and he's a fellow Deus Ex fan.

Whatever the reasons, it has been a little depressing seeing so many regular members leaving/banned over the past couple of months. Tesseract Tesseract will be missed.

Although I'm not religious, I've been warming to the idea of observing Lent this year (first time in my life). While we always tend to want to satisfy all our desires with the minimum amount of delay, I think a little self-denial for a small part of the year can help us appreciate the things we have more. I had pretty much already decided to give up meat and sugar for that period, but I think I'll add general non-essential internet usage too, so no more GAF for me until Easter. I'll still be playing games and working out though, so I'll see everyone back in the Fitness/Backlog community threads in the spring.

Take care everyone and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom