• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
btw, whats up with apples and sex? I remember it had something to do with Freud and psychoanalysis
giphy.gif

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Oh the games were awesome, used to play pool with colleagues between phone calls. Nostalgia overload.
You know, I don't actually think I ever played a game on MSN. Never even knew you could do pool. I missed out.

I still play 8 Ball Pool on Miniclip. That shit is so pay-to-win though. :messenger_hushed:

I cant help but feel this thread is being used as some sort of covert weeb recruitment operation. The disgusting videos of Japanese people sneezing while they cook, whatever that fortnight nonsense was, and let us never forget the classic "she may LOOK 12...but she's actually a 24 year old dragon!" defense.

You people are here trying to poison our minds.

@modssssssss

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

I cant help but feel this thread is being used as some sort of covert weeb recruitment operation. The disgusting videos of Japanese people sneezing while they cook, whatever that fortnight nonsense was, and let us never forget the classic "she may LOOK 12...but she's actually a 24 year old dragon!" defense.

You people are here trying to poison our minds.

@modssssssss
fetchimage

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I like to stay out of message board/social media drama. Always have. Been posting on message boards since the 90s and always felt I have enough drama in my own life, I really don't want to be involved in other people's drama. Sucks to see people go though.

"Life goes on. It always does. Until it doesn't."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom