• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJorginho

Banned
zTukFB.jpg

haxan7

Banned
sometimes having a long dick is annoying. it sucks when you pop a boner (morning wood) and your underwear doesnt stretch enough so you gotta keep moving it around, or when you're using the toilet and the tip hits the pool of water
Yep. And sometimes if I go in too quick i make my GF wince in pain.

I'm pretty grateful...I don't think I've ever been and hopefully never will be addicted to GAF like certain people have reported they went through. I still enjoy posting on here and such. But these days it's more like a once in a while thing. It's pretty thrilling to sound off what's on my mind, video gaming related or not, in a new thread and see the replies and interactions flood in.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Shut up! I can't abadon Noelle! She's still waiting for me!

59e2ee8b2ff60d4aec30aa1c7606f7e30a8a3139.gifv
Well atleast you are not like some other guy who has a twitter handle Death2China, while enjoying a Chinese smartphone game. Leave up to what you enjoy. I also enjoy reading Xianxia.

Guilty_AI

Well atleast you are not like some other guy who has a twitter handle Death2China, while enjoying a Chinese smartphone game. Leave up to what you enjoy. I also enjoy reading Xianxia.
Not like i have much love for China either. But these days i'm coming to the conclusion that China and America aren't all too different from each other. In other words, no matter what i do i'll still be supporting some demon lord-like existence, whether i like it or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom