• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8SC

Speed Racer?

CarefulFastChimneyswift-small.gif

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Damn, I've been away for a while and saw Tess jettisoned. :( I liked him a lot. Will be missed.

Also if Gal Gadot had about 40% more butt cheek she'd be 100% hotter.

Edit: Eeehhmm, actually just maybe 25% more would do.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Took my kid to a fair this weekend. I'm broke now. How's your weekend treating you fellas?
It's actually kind of nice. We're still lockdowned, so I'm watching shit and eat too much chocolate, indulging myself in age regression. Beautiful!

PS: Damn you Jim Ryan, whoever you might be. Argh!

Love your Star Wars original trilogy cover, ManaByte ManaByte . I used to rewatch the movies back-to-back all the time when I was younger. Such a fun movie trilogy.

Also, your Jace avatar got me trying remember this legendary warrior character from Magic from one of the earlier expansions. I believe he was Red/Mountain themed but might have changed to Green/Forest. In any case he carried a greatsword and looked really cool. I wish I could remember his name though.

EDIT: Kamahl!

dcq75t3-5b23879f-77e1-49d2-808b-a931a2292e6d.png

Last edited:

Corgi1985

Banned
Love your Star Wars original trilogy cover, ManaByte ManaByte . I used to rewatch the movies back-to-back all the time when I was younger. Such a fun movie trilogy.

Also, your Jace avatar got me trying remember this legendary warrior character from Magic from one of the earlier expansions. I believe he was Red/Mountain themed but might have changed to Green/Forest. In any case he carried a greatsword and looked really cool. I wish I could remember his name though.

EDIT: Kamahl!

dcq75t3-5b23879f-77e1-49d2-808b-a931a2292e6d.png
Yeah he changed to green and became worse because red is best color because goblins.

Ionian

"
How do you interact with wikiFeet? How much time a day do you spend on it?
Well, for example, if I’m watching a movie with a beautiful actress that I like, I’ll go on there and check out her feet. Or if I’m reading a story about someone like you who I think is very pretty, I’m gonna go check and see if she’s on there. Because I’m curious, and I love feet.

How many photos have you posted there?
A couple hundred."

hahaha

ManaByte

Gold Member
"
How do you interact with wikiFeet? How much time a day do you spend on it?
Well, for example, if I’m watching a movie with a beautiful actress that I like, I’ll go on there and check out her feet. Or if I’m reading a story about someone like you who I think is very pretty, I’m gonna go check and see if she’s on there. Because I’m curious, and I love feet.

How many photos have you posted there?
A couple hundred."

hahaha

TIL there is a wikiFeet.

Guilty_AI

What's your all-time favorite game, GAF?
Hard pick, theres MGSV, Nier Automata, Deus Ex, Half Life, Undertale, some VNs and RPG maker games...
I guess i'll go with Driver San Francisco since i've liked racing games from a young age, and this is easily one of the best racers i've played.

EDIT: Also has one of the most kick-ass soundtracks i've heard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom