• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionian

I can believe that, I had a boss that would buy me high end whores and an accompanying hotel room for my convenience. He’ d be in another room with his own whore. I don’t think it was an official monthly performance bonus though.

Ha! Had the same experience in London. Top hotel, a conveyor belt of top whores and coke. Him in the bed, me in the other room. He chopped up a large portion and sent me off to enjoy the nightlife with one. Bitch brought me to a D'N'B club that nearly shattered my ear drums. I lost her quickly and escaped, it was a terrible buzz. Get back to the hotel and like magic she turned up. He was annoyed I ditched her so got me a new one. (Sounds terrible but really all I did was talk, was like a free night out with drugs and zero sex and massive money. Boss knew the madame and she was on speed dial). Coke will do that to you, especially when you're givin a mountain of it. I quit pretty soon after. Was my wake-up call. It was death by starvation or heart attack and I'd gotten sick of the downtime afterwards. It's a young mans game and I could pick up birds anyway, just a waste of health and money.

Was awesome though, lived the dream for a brief time. If anyone finds an infinite health and money code for the game genie, I may reconsider.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Plus his magnum sized dong.
A magnum? Pff, that’s nothing.

Crotch_Sniper.png

Star-Lord

I did when you were still asexual. I saw a box of stamps, two jars of expired mustard, and a vague silhouette of what I can only assume was your elbow.
You missed the best part, where I’d sit on a variety of cakes and fart the bits out. My next venture is dipping my dong in jars of jam and spreading it on toast and muffins and buns.

nush

ah, we’ve reached the “I’m going to text my husband about whatever shit on my to do list I want him to get done” part of the day…

This is why I never tell women I live with if I have a day off and she still has to work. You get the list of man jobs to do, that the didn't give a fuck about the previous weekend or will care about the following weekend. It's like they think "He's getting paid for this so he won't mind as he'd usually be working anyway".

Thaedolus

Maybe I know more about haxan7 haxan7 than you do...
This is why I never tell women I live with if I have a day off and she still has to work. You get the list of man jobs to do, that the didn't give a fuck about the previous weekend or will care about the following weekend. It's like they think "He's getting paid for this so he won't mind as he'd usually be working anyway".
It's really amazing to me how the second I feel like I have a break or gap in the schedule, someone...who I love dearly....finds out and tries to fill it up. To her credit, she does try to schedule times where I get to just watch stupid shit and beat off...but apparently 12 times a day is too much to ask for...

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

It's really amazing to me how the second I feel like I have a break or gap in the schedule, someone...who I love dearly....finds out and tries to fill it up. To her credit, she does try to schedule times where I get to just watch stupid shit and beat off...but apparently 12 times a day is too much to ask for...
Start your negotiations with 15 and then settle for 12.

#theartofthedeal

Last edited:

nush

You're already looking after two young kids, imagine if she was a stay at home mum and you started scheduling jobs for her to do. I bet that wouldn't go down so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom