• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
Send it to me, I'll eat it.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Ionian

Yep, I'm Australian.

tbzuCz0.jpg

Always thought that Aussies loving Fosters was a marketing thing for us Europeans, all the ads were Aussie-based yet no Aussie I met would touch it.

Cheap tasting piss but did the job in my youth, better than anything else at the same price range. Actually wouldn't mind one now, might pick up a few later for old-times sake. At least it tastes better than Budweiser.

haxan7

Banned
I hate Bud, but it's one of the fashionable imported beers here in China. So it's everywhere.
For some reason I always get a headache while drinking Budweiser. It’s happened since the first time I drank it and it’s the only beer that does it. I’ve always assumed it was the rice.

nush

Damn, RoyalLaFlame RoyalLaFlame got himself clipped. We used to chat all the time about normal China life stuff and I didn't get his Wechat because GAF messaging if free from winnies prying eyes. Now I've got no way to contact him. He did have a habit of drinking to commie kool Aid though. :messenger_frowning_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom