• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
576995-ballz.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
That was a rental on the Genesis for me. I remember being surprised a couple years ago reading it was poorly reviewed. Seemed fun to me at 11.
I bought it for SNES. It came with a poster that said something along the lines of “You gotta have Ballz”. I remember putting that poster in the window on the car ride home and laughing at people’s reactions. Good time.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
FUCK OFF WITH ELDEN RING TALK!

This week on GAF, Elden Ring or Ukraine. Can people not talk about normal shit in a balance with the hot topics?
FYI just to add context to my posts, whenever I mention "Elden Ring", I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about my cock ring, so please enjoy my writing.

nush

Favorite SNES games

Contra 3
Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario Kart
Super Metroid

F-Zero
Yoshi's Island
Turtles in Time
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Parodius

First time I got to play on a SNES when it was only available on import, so Super Famicom. Someone at collage mentions that the quiet Indian kid that didn't speak to anyone had one. This was when they were crazy money to buy back in 1990 (£300). So that lunchtime I made a B-line to Raj to see if he actually had one. He did, and invited me round his house to play it.

So one winters evening I go round to see him and of course he lives on the roughest estate in the city. Naturally, that's where the council dumps immigrants, wasters and the anti-social. A maze of tiny walkways and non uniform housing layouts because it was designed as a modern living utopia in the 70's that became the place you were most likely to get mugged because of who they housed there.

In his bedroom this kid had everything, massive big box Amiga, the Super Famicom and even an actual arcade cabinet which back then was unheard of. I assume as an adult looking back and him being and him being an only child his parents brought him whatever he wanted just to keep him out the way while they were out grafting.

Anyway, good times we'd hang out a lot as he was a hardcore gamer as I was.

Super Famicom, worth the risk of getting stabbed or bummed just to play it.

nush

Took the dog out for a walk and saw that the brothel on the street outside my apartment was being renovated. They had the old signage down on the ground and I though to myself, that would make some great cultural pop art if I cleaned it, framed and hung it on the wall of the penthouse. Although it does not say "Get It Here Boys" it's a subtle, if you know, you know. Other than that it's just some Chinese characters and a picture of a woman, it must be 20+ years old though.

It was too big to carry with one hand and walk the dog at the same time, so I just left it.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Took the dog out for a walk and saw that the brothel on the street outside my apartment was being renovated. They had the old signage down on the ground and I though to myself, that would make some great cultural pop art if I cleaned it, framed and hung it on the wall of the penthouse. Although it does not say "Get It Here Boys" it's a subtle, if you know, you know. Other than that it's just some Chinese characters and a picture of a woman, it must be 20+ years old though.

It was too big to carry with one hand and walk the dog at the same time, so I just left it.
Don't let your dreams become regrets.

So my brother bought himself some G-Fuel but said he didn't much care for the taste, so I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go.

I have to say, that 140mg of caffeine really hits different when you're not someone who smashes coffee all day everyday. What a buzz.

nush

I can no longer access MetaGAF on the work computer. The filter lists this thread as adult material. I’m not surprised given the amount of penis talk, but still.

Work filter tougher than the great Chinese firewall. Think about that for a moment...

(also, VPN don't be a bitch.)

Star-Lord

Work filter tougher than the great Chinese firewall. Think about that for a moment...

(also, VPN don't be a bitch.)
Can’t install a VPN on any of the computers here due to the nature of our work. And I can’t install then uninstall, as everything is key logged. They got our digital footprints all over the place. I’ll just make do with my tablet.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Please take it. I have to pay the equivalent of five hundred ninety nine US dollars to have it professionally disposed of.

Star-Lord

It’s impossible to name just 5 of the best SNES games, I’ve been refusing to participate in this sham
To be fair, the SNES has an amazing catalogue of games. Most of them are platformers, to be sure, but there’s a good mix of RPGs, racers, and puzzlers too. Only the PS2 has a better catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom