• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are out of your fuckin' gourds. PythonSelkan brings the truth to light and exposes Venom Snake for who he really is!

That's right! We don't play as Big Boss in TPP, we play as Frank Jaeger!

I thought Quiet was Decoy Octopus?
leuhkikcskn4.gif

No, you silly one. Chico is Quiet.

JayEH

My favorite conspiracy theory video was the one some guy posted about Kiefer Sutherland being in a mirror world or something because ambulance was written backwards in the GDC trailer. Then he took down the video once he realized all ambulances have that written backwards so people can read it in their rear view mirror.

My favorite conspiracy theory video was the one some guy posted about Kiefer Sutherland being in a mirror world or something because ambulance was written backwards in the GDC trailer. Then he took down the video once he realized all ambulances have that written backwards so people can read it in their rear view mirror.

You sure, you're not mistaking it with the movie?

%282008%29+Mirrors+Opt+3.png

The best conspiracy, in my estimation, was the one about Venom Snake being Gray Fox because Snake's hair doesn't appear in his shadow. :lol DAT FOX ENGINE.

The best conspiracy, in my estimation, was the one about Venom Snake being Gray Fox because Snake's hair doesn't appear in his shadow. :lol DAT FOX ENGINE.

Yes, Chico and HIDEO has shadow hair, Snake not. And I highly doubt it's the limitations of the fox engine because Kojima himself stated that he wanted to make THE BEST ENGINE ever.

Here's a little video about the shadows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1y2fyWelPk

Chinner

Banned
i don't know what people get out of making these stupid theories. do you really want kojima to pull a unsatisfying twist just that he go 'got cha!'.

any twist where big boss is not big boss, or it's a dream, or a mirror world, or grey fox is big boss , will ultimately cheapen and devalue your experience.

i don't know what people get out of making these stupid theories. do you really want kojima to pull a unsatisfying twist just that he go 'got cha!'.

any twist where big boss is not big boss, or it's a dream, or a mirror world, or grey fox is big boss , will ultimately cheapen and devalue your experience.

Another duck here.

You heard that Cipher might actually be Paz' cat "Nuke"?

I'd take it over Big Boss being brain damaged and mentally ill and that's why he becomes a bad bad person.

(Diamond) Dogs vs. Cats
FOX vs. XOF

Exactly. And everything fits together. Skull Face interrogates Paz. He asks her where Cipher (Zero) is. And when she is going to tell him, the tape stops. And where is he going with his soldiers after that?

Right. To motherbase.

"Cipher's been in hiding since his grand experiment. No one seen him in years but you've met with him face to face, in order to contact Big Boss"

Cipher wasn't that reckless to keep Paz alone with Big Boss. He was with her, all the time, in form of a little kitten. The ultimate deterrent.

But the only way to talk with Cipher is by being able to speak the langauge of cats. So, how does Skull Face interrogate him?

Well. Skull Face is Ocelot. And you know, an ocelot is a wild cat after all. You might remember Ocelot's legendary quote? "Meow!"

tumblr_static_tumblr_lw9w6wbgli1qcdmm7o1_500.gif

Anyone who doesn't see the truth in front of their eyes, is a fool!

JayEH

In a non trolly manner I do find it suspicious that Skullface quotes Big Boss word for word on two different occasions.

Pinewood

In a non trolly manner I do find it suspicious that Skullface quotes Big Boss word for word on two different occasions.

Must be a coincidence. So Big Boss tortured Chico and Paz for Chico to call Big Boss to help him and Paz out so Paz can blow Big Boss to pieces?

Come on. This is more confusing than MGS 4.

JayEH

Why would Kojima show the bottom of Skullface and the top of Big Boss? Could it be that they're the same person????

EnN6kKR.png

Pinewood

You guys, aren't all those matching quotes from Snake to Chico? Didn't Skullface say Chico was excellent at torturing? Im not saying Chico = Skullface, but the quotes making their way from Chico to Skullface make much more sense than Snake being Skullface.

MrS

Banned
He is right. Those idiots come up with the dumbest theories just to get views and likes.
His theories support #TeamA so what does that say about y'all? PythonSelkan's videos are interesting and crank up the hype (as if the hype could be bigger anyway).

Kojima Productions' Facebook page just posted:

映画コーナー 「2014年ベスト10」 発表ほか - 1月22日(木) 20:00 「コジマ・ステーション」 第32回

第32回は、『MGSV:TPP』 の制作が進む小島プロダクション内にカメラが入り、制作現場の様子を、ほんの少しだけ お届けします。 また、小島監督が話題の映画を紹介する「映画コーナー」 では、KADOKAWA の 矢野健二さん をむかえ、2014年劇場公開の映画から各々のべスト10を発表します。どうぞお見逃しなく。

▼ コジマ・ステーション(コジステ)

Seems at we are getting a small look at the advances in TPP's production!

第32回は、『MGSV:TPP』 の制作が進む小島プロダクション内にカメラが入り、制作現場の様子を、ほんの少しだけ お届けします。 また、小島監督が話題の映画を紹介する「映画コーナー」 では、KADOKAWA の 矢野健二さん をむかえ、2014年劇場公開の映画から各々のべスト10を発表します。どうぞお見逃しなく。

▼ コジマ・ステーション(コジステ)

Love Deterrence continues to not defy our love by posting the hype.

HYPE ROCKET! BRRRROOOOTHEEERRR.

▼ コジマ・ステーション(コジステ)

Translation?

Love Deterrence continues to not defy our love by posting the hype.

HYPE ROCKET! BRRRROOOOTHEEERRR.

ROCKET HYPE, BROTHER!!!!

Translation?

Movie corner "2014 Best 10" announcement other - January 22 (Thursday) 20:00 "Kojima station" 32nd The 32nd, "MGSV: TPP" production camera enters the advances in Kojima Productions, the state of the production site, I will deliver only slightly. In addition, Kojima in to introduce the movie topic "movie corner", and welcomed the Kenji Yano's KADOKAWA, each of Beth from the movie of the 2014 theatrical release

(Google Translate can be pretty rough, but there ya go!)

It also says "Please do not miss," so please be excited.

ROCKET HYPE, BROTHER!!!!

Movie corner "2014 Best 10" announcement other - January 22 (Thursday) 20:00 "Kojima station" 32nd The 32nd, "MGSV: TPP" production camera enters the advances in Kojima Productions, the state of the production site, I will deliver only slightly. In addition, Kojima in to introduce the movie topic "movie corner", and welcomed the Kenji Yano's KADOKAWA, each of Beth from the movie of the 2014 theatrical release

(Google Translate can be pretty rough, but there ya go!)

It also says "Please do not miss," so please be excited.

Please do not miss
our Chicken camouflage

HYPE NONETHELESS OH GOD HYPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom