• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindrax

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866372

Pick your team but choose wisely
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Oh shit... I can't choose...
Give me an hour!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
As Quinton Flynn (voice actor of Raiden, he's a close friend of David Hayter) in an interview said.

"Kiefer will be Big Boss but David will still be Snake"

Something along those lines, i forgot the original quote.

Sn4ke_911

You know, guys... I think Sn4ke is right. Kojima would never do something like this.

It would be like replacing Solid Snake with a different character in a mainline game. Kojima isn't crazy.

Exactly.

Again, the reason why they had to change the voice actor for Big Boss is because Solid Snake will fight against Big Boss in TPP and he won't do that as a kid :p

Sn4ke_911

another quote from Kojima:

Every day this time, every time, every minute, the problem occurs. From small, to large ones. If you try to add fix something comes out effect on the other. Memory is not enough, talk does not lead, it's impossible because the cost. My role is, of this time to propose how to solve it. Here wrong instructions and it will be great.

Fuck that doesn't sound good.

Dawg

Exactly.

Again, the reason why they had to change the voice actor for Big Boss is because Solid Snake will fight against Big Boss in TPP and he won't do that as a kid :p

I was actually joking there because Kojima did replace Solid Snake for Raiden in MGS2. That said, I do believe Hayter might happen, I'm just messing with you. But, at the same time, I also think Hayter might NOT appear. I'm still on the fence. 50/50.

Sn4ke_911

Team D is the only option!

Sn4ke_911 be like "You're changing sides now?!"
Change sides? I don't recall saying I was on yours.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

YOU MONSTER :lol

I'm like Big Boss. My comrades betray me from all sides.

Fuck you guys :3

Skullface

Guys!!! Walmart is offering preorders of the Phantom Pain for $41! Someone call them and inquire about when they can pick it up!!

Pinewood

another quote from Kojima:

Fuck that doesn't sound good.
Probably about the last-gen versions. I won't be suprised if they come out at a later date or launch is pushed back because of them.

I feel that having Hayter in TPP would crank the cheese factor up to 11 and I don't think Kojima wants that, TPP seems like the most serious MGS game yet.

Sn4ke_911

Let it all out Kojima:

Must first own ideas To cause to create things. Here is the first of the interesting phase. The various problems and barriers confronting until to complete the created things. That a normally think and impossible, using how head, also it is possible to avoid the perspective and wit, not independent think, or is allowed to achieve? In fact here it is also unknown real thrill of creating things.

Sn4ke_911

:lol :lol :lol

FUCK THAT NOISE. Team A all day! My face couldn't be more smug!
leuhkikcskn4.gif

:lol :lol

My man!
leuhkikcskn4.gif

No seriously LD if you want to change teams you can totally do that. Nobody forces you to stay in Team A. Go to the team you truly believe in, i won't be mad or anything, we still be brothers :)

Edit: aaand another double post, goddammit.

:lol :lol

My man!
leuhkikcskn4.gif

No seriously LD if you want to change teams you can totally do that. Nobody forces you to stay in Team A. Go to the team you truly believe in, i won't be mad or anything, we still be brothers :)

2014-07-2016_53_22-enxaerd.png

Shit, no, man!!!! I appreciate it, but I will NEVER change teams! I believe -- even when the MGSV credits roll and Ryan Gosling says "Kept you waiting, huh?", I'll still believe! BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!! until the end!!

Edit: aaand another double post, goddammit.

kobe_bryant_sve_blize_povratku_na_teren_120847_119180_big.jpg

Skullface

Probably about the last-gen versions. I won't be suprised if they come out at a later date or launch is pushed back because of them

Damnit, it's for loads of games. Doesn't mean anything then :'(

And I think Pinewood might be right about last-gen versions. That does sound like it aligns with the memory issue!

Traditionally, last gen ports were released later than current versions. Of course, I'm mostly referring to 16bit-8bit conversions. There again, they were usually different games for the most part rather than ports.

5318172+_28f51849fcdabcac49a28ac94ccd4a49.jpg

Dawg, I know that there's a lot on that list, but there are a few other games they could have offered for pre order with imminent release dates. Why Phantom Pain? Carry on with that smug face breh.

Edit:

Interesting. It says

Koooojiiiiiimmmaaaa.gif

Dawg

Traditionally, last gen ports were released later than current versions. Of course, I'm mostly referring to 16bit-8bit conversions. There again, they were usually different games for the most part rather than ports.

5318172+_28f51849fcdabcac49a28ac94ccd4a49.jpg

Dawg, I know that there's a lot on that list, but there are a few other games they could have offered for pre order with imminent release dates. Why Phantom Pain? Carry on with that smug face breh.

leuhkikcskn4.gif

Sn4ke_911

Shit, no, man!!!! I appreciate it, but I will NEVER change teams! I believe -- even when the MGSV credits roll and Ryan Gosling says "Kept you waiting, huh?", I'll still believe! BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!! until the end!!

Haha ok man.

BRRRROTHER!!!

Sn4ke_911

Man seriously what if the game is in development hell, like there are problems they just can't solve and the game will never come out?

sexyelder

B74phvrIMAAamY5.jpg:large

I was searching through the steam store when I stumbled upon this. I refreshed the page a few times and it was still there. But when I signed on later and checked it was gone, I got a screenshot though and I uploaded it to my Twitter. Valve probably took it down realizing their mistake.

Jindrax

MGSV will be the greatest MGS... It will surprass MGS3 and claim the crown...
But to do so, Kojima-sama must prove to be the greatest troll of all time.
MGSV ending with the start of MG and having Hayter voice even 1 line will accomplish this.

I'M JOINING TEAM A!!!!!

I was searching through the steam store when I stumbled upon this. I refreshed the page a few times and it was still there. But when I signed on later and checked it was gone, I got a screenshot though and I uploaded it to my Twitter. Valve probably took it down realizing their mistake.

Interesting first post

Sn4ke_911

Haha holy shit.

V/V201V

Sn4ke_911

MGSV will be the greatest MGS... It will surprass MGS3 and claim the crown...
But to do so, Kojima-sama must prove to be the greatest troll of all time.
MGSV ending with the start of MG and having Hayter voice even 1 line will accomplish this.

I'M JOINING TEAM A!!!!!

Welcome BROOOTHERRR!!!!!!!

Azax

Hmm...

GrayChild

Valve has come to.

Slowdive

Banned

Please be true.

Vally

Oh god here we go again!

V/V/201V

Velieve

Dawg

I'd love to believe you, buddy... but couldn't this have been a mistake too?

I'm going off the fact it's almost february and no release date yet. I don't know... even if he announces it soonish... wouldn't may be really short after announcing it?

Then again... it IS V/V/2015...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom