• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
No way someone banned would get a second account activated this quickly, Sn4ke.

True. I am lurking in these threads, aswell as this one (where literally everything is overhyped, every tweet Kojima makes seems to be something important) around some years but I was never interested in posting so I had no reason for an account but I am bored right now and have nothing to play, so I am glad my account was validated pretty quick.

Dawg

What are you guys talking about? o_O

Yes, I registered early this month. Why? Is something wrong with that?

Sn4ke is a tinfoil hat expert who believes David Hayter will voice Solid Snake in MGS V.

His latest tinfoil hat theory is that you are Murkrow, a recently banned MGS-GAF poster.

Sn4ke is a tinfoil hat expert who believes David Hayter will voice Solid Snake in MGS V.

His latest tinfoil hat theory is that you are Murkrow, a recently banned MGS-GAF poster.

I also think David Hayter comes back, but only to voice Big Boss. Kiefer Sutherland on the other hand, may voice Frank Jeager.

I like theories, though I can confirm his new theory to be wrong.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Are you Murkrow?

tumblr_lsy7ojUwn91qdytp3o1_1280.jpg

Jindrax

Man... If I launch MGSV on release.
I hope this is how it goes:

You have a typical Kojima intro super long. But Snake's voice isn't heard... You have Kaz recapping GZ, then Snake wakes up in the hospital. Still he doesn't talk during the entire tutorial part. Kieffer voices Ishmael. Then Ocelot pops up, "cat got your tongue?". Still nothing they get to HQ when Snake says in David Hayter's voice: "Where's Kaz?". At this point we all poop our pants, 1000000 threads get created on GAF, twitter goes crazy, Youtube explodes, Kojima laughs manically on top of Konami HQ.

Yup. You're Psychopath. I recognize that ability to mock up gifs for any given situation in an unbelievably limited amount of time.

Unfortunately, you are wrong.

I might be a psychopath for creating that avatar of mine. Though, I am not this member.
Yes, I have seen him posting here for about months.

Also, thanks for the compliment but I am a newbie in doing gifs, I can only do simple things.

Sn4ke_911

By "in the game of check" is actually a particularly important phase in the action game to go assembled the game while playing.

Toka Toka player enemy, the person in charge of the local I have checked many times the stage in the middle of production. Character and mecha, weapons equipment, map, mission, cut scenes, sound like the same. Those completed their separate becomes one on the real game is going to give create checks while playing what has been temporarily assembled.

Game create will create a specification, it site along the does not complete just a combination of what was produced mechanically. Also sound programs, motion capture also seems also voice recording. While further kneaded on the game, and overlaid the modification, over the polished, we will issue a depth. There is consuming at the time.

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo

Sn4ke_911

Oh man i can already see the plates full with crows when Solid Snake shows up.

Edit: Look how he only mentioned "Solid" and not Liquid :p

#Team A
leuhkikcskn4.gif

2015-01-2115_34_27-hiclxgi.png

i expect something along the lines of a chicken hat at the taipei show, maybe even something chinese-centered since the consoles and TPP will probably be available there

Oh man i can already see the plates full with crows when Solid Snake shows up.

Edit: Look how he only mentioned "Solid" and not Liquid :p

#Team B
leuhkikcskn4.gif

2015-01-2115_34_27-hiclxgi.png

ftfy

Sn4ke_911

I hope Team B thinks only kid Solid Snake shows up.

Or are you seriously believing we'll see an adult Solid Snake NOT voiced by David Hayter?

Sn4ke_911

if adult SS is in the game, absolutely. you can blatantly ignore obvious statements by hayter himself. i won't

Could be either - applies to both.

Hayter's gone, dude. He's gone.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Solid Snake showing up isn't the bit people don't believe, it's that he'll be voiced by David Hayter that is the hard bit to swallow.

Can you imagine the fan backslash? haha no way in hell guys. Kojima loves to troll the fanbase but doesn't want to destroy it.

It's cool if Hayter doesn't voice Big Boss, no big deal for most fans but people would really lose their shit if he isn't even Solid Snake anymore haha.

Team B just let it go please, you already lost and so did all the other teams.

Can you imagine the fan backslash? haha no way in hell guys. Kojima loves to troll the fanbase but doesn't want to destroy it.

It's cool if Hayter doesn't voice Big Boss, no big deal for most fans but people would really lose their shit if he isn't even Solid Snake anymore haha.

very few people care about hayter being replaced enough to not play the game. if he's replaced as SS, and the game is GOTY, GOTG, etc. you really think the outrage will be that great? you're out of your goddamn mind bro

kojima has already weathered the majority of the hayter-replacement storm, anything going forward would be small potatoes in comparison to the backlash in 2013. only a very small contingent of fans, all of whom will buy TPP and any subsequent MGS games anyway, care that much about hayter

Sn4ke_911

very few people care about hayter being replaced enough to not play the game. if he's replaced as SS, and the game is GOTY, GOTG, etc. you really think the outrage will be that great? you're out of your goddamn mind bro

kojima has already weathered the majority of the hayter-replacement storm, anything going forward would be small potatoes in comparison to the backlash in 2013. only a very small contingent of fans, all of whom will buy TPP and any subsequent MGS games anyway, care that much about hayter

post-36877-agree-to-drpjqj.gif

I don't think Kojima cares about that. Something must have happened behind-the-scenes. Also, I don't think Hayter's acting, either. He was disappointed and he seems to have moved on. His teasing trolling tweets mean nothing.

Nice try but Jedi mind tricks won't work. :p

brau

I really fail to see how Hayter would be in with all his tweets stating he is not. It seems we go over this every other day.

The whole SS being in the game is another matter. Personally, i hope he is not. To many characters to follow and keep track of would make it a little sporadic. I rather have a tight story with interesting characters. Then the mmo experience where characters fail to have any traits.

Also... i don't think it makes sense for BB to be replaced by someone else through the game at some point. Like having play as anyone else. I Just don't see that happening.

Dawg

You know, guys... I think Sn4ke is right. Kojima would never do something like this.

It would be like replacing Solid Snake with a different character in a mainline game. Kojima isn't crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom