• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lernaean

Banned
I do think they'll use the Fox Engine. They probably opted not to last time due to the limited amount of time they had, and probably felt that they would be unable to familiarize themselves with the Fox Engine in that small window. That's my guess anyway!

I think the same, and i hope we are right.

And yes MGR2 is a 2016 game at the earliest.

I decided to go back to sleep after my alarm went off. We weren't going to get anything anyway. No release date so it looks like I made the right cho...OH FUCKING SHIT, METAL GEAR RISING 2!? WHAAAAAAT!? FUCK YES! Gimme that shit now.

Ein Bear

I'm so, so excited about Rising 2. The first game was thrown together in no time at all and was still one of the greatest games ever made. MGS2 with a proper dev cycle is going to be batshit insaaaane!

post-29949-Clay-Davis-SHIT-gif-sheit-shee-F8Y9.gif

DAY 0!! Good thing it wasn't all disappointments.

METAL GEAR RISING 2!!!
seriously, that is the best news possible for me! Even much better than MGSV's release date.
But wait... now I have to wait for information for 2 Metal Gear games....

KOOOJIIIIMAAAAAAAAA!!!

Akiller

Actually, i think Kojima dropped the Rising 2 bomb to stop the mad demanding for the TPP release date, for now.
He basically threw us a
HF
bone to keep us quiet.

Too bad Kojima, now i want to know TPP release date and Rising 2 one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom