• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullface

I knew we weren't getting a new trailer. Kojima usually teases several shots of the trailer before he reveals it. Seems like it's not done yet.

But he had, hadn't he? Late last month/early this month? He tweeted pictures of the editing keyboard anyhow

I don't like all these new smugfaces Jimmy introduced.

r u 2 gud for nextgen smugface

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif
ELITIST
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Please edit this .gif so he only says Kojima and change the subtext to "Kojimaaaaaaaaa!"

PLS

Will do!

Batzi

Banned
But he had, hadn't he? Late last month/early this month? He tweeted pictures of the editing keyboard anyhow

Only one picture. Usually he tweets the opening and several other frames. I think the trailer he's working on will have a big reveal and not just the release date. Some story twist of some sort and of course an awesome new song/music.

Dawg

Oh, you think smugface is your ally. But you merely adopted the face; I was born with it, molded by it. I didn't see humility until I was already a man; by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Come to think of it. There are only 3 possible settings for MGR2

-Prequel starring Gray Fox set between his escape and MGS (DO IT KOJIMA)

-Prequel starring Raiden set between MGS2 and MGS4, how the original Rising was intended to be, showing how he rescue Sunny and met Boris

-Sequel with Raiden and Blade Wolf as main characters

Opto

Banned
Bought a PS4 the other day, got Ground Zeroes. Love everything except I want the cover to be a little more sticky. Edging towards a corner and then just jumping out is a little annoying. :/

I want to get the XOF patches and cassettes without a guide

Come to think of it. There are only 3 possible settings for MGR2

-Prequel starring Gray Fox set between his escape and MGS (DO IT KOJIMA)

-Prequel starring Raiden set between MGS2 and MGS4, how the original Rising was intended to be, showing how he rescue Sunny and met Boris

-Sequel with Raiden and Blade Wolf as main characters

I don't mind which one as long as it's filled with crazy Platinum shit. I kinda like Platinum having some freedom with it which suits a sequel with Raiden yet we've always been dying for more Gray Fox stuff so I can go either way.

Chinner

Banned
sorry guys, sn4ke has just pm'd me and he said he cant respond because he is too busy posting in the sonic community thread now

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You guys are cracking me up... sorry i can't say much because im on phone but yeah hhahahah holy shit you guys are insane!!! hahah

:SMUGFACE:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom