• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSGV: 2015
MGR2: 2015 or I die :(

Farewell.

He's a bit drunk.

2015-01-3115_41_08-himnlb3.png

Drunk makes you yellow?

Dawg

sn4ke i love you for showing me that kojima article

it's happening bros

it's fucking happening

metal gear rising 2 with frank jeager

fuck the haters

tioslash

Question: Do you guys think there is any chance of TPP being released both on consoles and PC at the same time? I´m always waiting for the next big show to see if we get a release date announcement, and then I remember I only own a PC. :(

it's happening bros

it's fucking happening

fuck the haters

Damn. That's two upcoming Metal Gear games with Frank Jaeger is the lead character.
smug.gif

Question: Do you guys think there is any chance of TPP being released both on consoles and PC at the same time? I´m always waiting for the next big show to see if we get a release date announcement, and then I remember I only own a PC. :(

Yes! At first, I thought that it would arrive with a delay. But given how quickly they got the PC release of GZ out, I think it's safe to be hopeful for a release alongside that of the console version!

Yes! At first, I thought that it would arrive with a delay. But given how quickly they got the PC release of GZ out, I think it's safe to be hopeful for a release alongside that of the console version!
Maybe i can find it, but i remember either Konami or Kojima saying that TPP would launch at the same time.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

it's happening bros

it's fucking happening

fuck the haters

<3

Yeah it looks like MGR2 will star Gray Fox. Finally it's about damn time to make this badass motherfucker the main character.

It's also Shinkawa's favorite character in the Metal Gear series and I can't wait to see more about him, GF is fucking awesome. So damn excited.

FOOOOOOOOOX!!!!!!!!!

Passed last exam brothers!!!!!!
Congrats brother!

JayEH

I don't know how anybody thinks that Raiden saying lines like "It's time for Jack to let 'er rip." is cool. Like sure Raiden whined before, but now his character is DmC levels of shit.

Rising could have been good, but then Platinum Games had to mix in their shitty humor and over-blown style into it. I don't want to play a game where the soundtrack sounds like remixes of Greenday songs, and the dialogue sounds like it was written by a teenager.

What.

Jindrax

Thanks everyone!

Now for the only sane thing to do...
Drink tonight, superbowl tomorrow...
MGS MARATHON ALL WEEK NEXT WEEK WOOOOOOO

Batzi

Banned
I knew we weren't getting a new trailer. Kojima usually teases several shots of the trailer before he reveals it. Seems like it's not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom