• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

That Jojo reference.

VEwnVk1.png

dc89

Reading the last page made me go re-watch the older trailers.

Noticed something I haven't seen before now - in the GDC '13 trailer, when you see the fire-y unicorn - you can clearly see two people are actually riding it. One of which is wearing a gas mask - seems to be the character you see in the hospital.

This is probably something you've all seen before, but it just goes to show, open your eyes and concentrate and you'll end up seeing all sorts of details you missed before.

Batzi

Banned
Reading the last page made me go re-watch the older trailers.

Noticed something I haven't seen before now - in the GDC '13 trailer, when you see the fire-y unicorn - you can clearly see two people are actually riding it. One of which is wearing a gas mask - seems to be the character you see in the hospital.

This is probably something you've all seen before, but it just goes to show, open your eyes and concentrate and you'll end up seeing all sorts of details you missed before.

That's Mantis and yes we discussed this a lot back in the eyes. We literally dissected every little detail out of this trailer and I'm talking about the VGAs one. Well we do that with everything Metal Gear related so yea, it's hard to let a small detail get passed us.

dc89

That's Mantis and yes we discussed this a lot back in the eyes. We literally dissected every little detail out of this trailer and I'm talking about the VGAs one. Well we do that with everything Metal Gear related so yea, it's hard to let a small detail get passed us.

I have watched the trailers dozens of times, literally. I need to open my eyes more. I've let myself down :(

Batzi

Banned
I have watched the trailers dozens of times, literally. I need to open my eyes more. I've let myself down :(

Can't blame you my friend. Kojima is sick and obsessed with the level of detail. He's always 10 steps ahead of us in everything.

JayEH

It's ok. We (and by we I mean Infinity Patriot) literally just connected the dots between a line of dialogue in the GDC demo and the VGA trailer.

dc89

Yep Mantis and presumably The Boss.

It makes me ask one question: What the fuck has Kojima got in store for us?

This is easily the most hyped I've been for a game since MGS3. I obsessed over that game, I bought any magazine that had any kind of detail or coverage. I think I've still got the copies which reviewed the game. Might have to dig them out.

Has anybody bought the 'Official' Foxhound t-shirt from Konamistyle (which actually links to Amazon now). I'm curious about the quality, and if I'm better off buying a knockoff version from redbubbble or some other site.

JayEH

Has anybody bought the 'Official' Foxhound t-shirt from Konamistyle (which actually links to Amazon now). I'm curious about the quality, and if I'm better off buying a knockoff version from redbubbble or some other site.

Lol that link to Amazon is to a third party it seems. Konami needs to get their shit together.

dc89

Lol that link to Amazon is to a third party it seems. Konami needs to get their shit together.

Yeah, which has me confused. Sigh, I should have snagged one when you could buy from them directly.

Can you buy the white tee with the camouflage Diamond Dogs insignia anywhere?
The one Kojima was wearing yesterday.

A lot of people in that thread want MGR2 to be PS4 exclusive. It's kinda weird. "I want less people to play this game, yaaaaay!" It's a pretty low possibility anyway.

Welcome back! Haven't seen you around much fellow gaffer.

I've been active as of late it's just that I had an avatar of me for the real january pic thing over at the off-topics. I hope the game isn't exclusive to PS4 so that more people get to enjoy the platinum goodness. It's already sad that there's alot of people who will never get to play Bayonetta 2 and it's one of the craziest most epic shit game from start to finish

I've been active as of late it's just that I had an avatar of me for the real january pic thing over at the off-topics. I hope the game isn't exclusive to PS4 so that more people get to enjoy the platinum goodness. It's already sad that there's alot of people who will never get to play Bayonetta 2 and it's one of the craziest most epic shit game from start to finish

Man, you've reminded me that I need to buy a Wii U.

Skullface

Looks like I'm keeping mine since brau Metal Gearized my real pic lol

strafer

Dawg has gone crazy, spamming gifs.

Sn4ke_911 has abandoned us for some stupid Rising game.

And now there's talk about cocks and stuff.

:(

Kojima is disappointed.

Skullface

Dawg has gone crazy, spamming gifs.

Sn4ke_911 has abandoned us for some stupid Rising game.

And now there's talk about cocks and stuff.

:(

Kojima is disappointed.

Yeah, I have no clue what's going on around these parts. Just to clarify, Rising's 'aight, but I can't get excited for it while we're waiting in the wings for PP.

Pinewood

Been out of the loop for a day and a half and come back to 10 pages of new posts. Was fun to catching up, seeing how the hype reached 11 before turning to ashes
Rising 2 tho, fuck yea!

In other news I've arrived in Budapest for my exchange studies. Any BROTHERRRS out here?

Dawg

Thanks, guys.

Problem is, it was supposed to be an animated .png... but apparently this is not supported by all browsers. I'm not sure what the best way will to make a .gif with no/little quality loss.

I basically need to make a .gif that looks exactly the same as the picture above. This is to fool people it's a static image :p

Thanks, guys.

Problem is, it was supposed to be an animated .png... but apparently this is not supported by all browsers. I'm not sure what the best way will to make a .gif with no/little quality loss.

I basically need to make a .gif that looks exactly the same as the picture above. This is to fool people it's a static image :p

If you do it right, there is no quality loss. Like this:

fofdqurn.gif

Skullface

Oh no oh no oh no. I had a terrible thought. What if Grey Fox doesn't make an appearance in Phantom Pain, but stars in Rising as a means to scratch that itch? ;_;

If he stars in both that'd be ace!
Who am I kidding? It's going to star Raiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom