• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonda

fpmjqces.png

Awesome work!!

Lernaean

Banned
Sorry for being such a blatant traitor, but i have so little free time lately and i said I'd spend it hyping myself for Bloodborne the last couple of days.
I missed you guys >.<
So Dawg is doing the OT? That's great!
And why was Batzi banned? :(

Skullface

Sorry for being such a blatant traitor, but i have so little free time lately and i said I'd spend it hyping myself for Bloodborne the last couple of days.
I missed you guys >.<

I'm also curious. I think I gathered that he was bashing the 360 release of the game? Not sure...

I missed you guys >.<

I'm also curious. I think I gathered that he was bashing the 360 release of the game? Not sure...

TRAITOR! ;_; (Bloodborne looks great!)

Also, Batzi said "Too bad it's on Xbone only." in the Tomb Raider thread, so he'll be gone for two weeks. JayEH said he'll be back soon, though. So, at least we'll be getting one of our brothers back! Though, his definition of "soon" could be the same as Hideo Kojima's...
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

I missed you guys >.<

Hahah

I'm sitting here actually hoping MGSV
doesn't release around Bloodborne so I can obsess over it until BB awakes >.>

Skullface

TRAITOR! ;_; (Bloodborne looks great!)

Also, Batzi said "Too bad it's on Xbone only." in the Tomb Raider thread, so he'll be gone for two weeks. JayEH said he'll be back soon, though. So, at least we'll be getting one of our brothers back! Though, his definition of "soon" could be the same as Hideo Kojima's...
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Lol wow, seriously? That's all? Is that considered port begging? That kind of makes me nervous. Guess I'll try and be extra careful.

Lernaean

Banned
Hey, guys! Working on the Community Thread 2 banner, and present to you this:

HUXxinI.png

:lol After consulting with Batzi-san, I have decided that I will use the Snake/Ocelot MGSV key art, but with the same concept!

Oh one other thing Dawg, please include as much Shinkawa art as possible in the OT.

Love your Diamond Dawg,
- Para11ax

Also, well done LD! I say line up the 2 with the title doe.

Updated with TPP key art:

Which do you guys prefer?

;_; Look at JayEH's banner!

The second one, though I need to update the logo a bit. The words, especially "Outer" look a bit out of place.

I didn't noticed that banner writing until now. :D

:lol I mean, did you make that for somebody in particular? It's an amazing avatar!

No one in particular. Though, I suggest you might subscribe for GAF Gold.

The second one, though I need to update the logo a bit. The words, especially "Outer" look a bit out of place.

I didn't noticed that banner writing until now. :D
May I throw out an idea to use the GAF logo as the circular background behind the skull/wings? Ugh, I really need to get PS back. I've got the itch!

Lernaean

Banned
May I throw out an idea to use the GAF logo as the circular background behind the skull/wings? Ugh, I really need to get PS back. I've got the itch!

It would make sense considering it's a GAF community badge, but it is very classy as it is now, so i wouldn't vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom