• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullface

Oh! One more thing before I'm off to class. I just placed an order for 3 shirts and 2 hoodies from redbubble. All Metal Gear stuff. If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to share my experience. I've used them before and have been satisfied, but I'll have a fresh experience to report back on.

MGSV: The Phantom Pain |OT| Diamond Dogs, Platinum Bowie

MGSV: The Phantom Pain |OT| Where and how you make Outer Heaven, is up to you

MGSV: The Phantom Pain |OT| No Longer on Ice

MGSV: The Phantom Pain |OT| We shurfifed the waiting, Huh?

MGSV: The Phantom Pain |OT| Revolver Talkscelot and The Nuclear Big Boss Band

Just a few.

where's the release date? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.

Skullface

where's the release date? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.

GameStop told me 4/1 when I went to preorder it today, which is a different date than their website
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif
[/QUOTE][/img]

Their website says 3/31 ;_;

Vally

When's the last time Robin Atkin Downes tweeted about recording for this game? Maybe he's finally done? Maybe the game is finally done!?

Yeah I think he's done, the last time was on January 11st when he posted this (probably a piece of paper with his last lines or something)

6cx965n.png

Oh! One more thing before I'm off to class. I just placed an order for 3 shirts and 2 hoodies from redbubble. All Metal Gear stuff. If anyone has any questions, I'm happy to share my experience. I've used them before and have been satisfied, but I'll have a fresh experience to report back on.
What did you settle on good sir? I'm probably gonna gamble on the 'Konamistyle' Foxhound shirt, and maybe snag something from redbubble.

Skullface

What did you settle on good sir? I'm probably gonna gamble on the 'Konamistyle' Foxhound shirt, and maybe snag something from redbubble.

When I get back from class I'll post pictures. I don't have the patience to do it by cellphone lol I also picked up a MGS1 Foxhound logo shirt from Amazon. Interestingly enough, it was a promotional item for MGS4.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fun fact: Batzi paid Norman $500 to take this picture.

Yeah something crazy happened, there is no way he got a picture with the main character of Silent Hills for free.

Tell us Batzi, how far did you go for this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom