• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghaaa! Ive held 1% for nearl- ...

ePDRmLN.jpg

MajorTom

well im going to call it a night.
It's been fun guys :)
I hope there is no casualties between now and when i check in the morning.
Night guys/gals

Is there any ladies here? genuinely curious

Dawg

Please stop impersonating moderators and other users. We've already closed the previous thread because multiple people insisted. I'm not sure what's going on here, but if you want this thread to stay open, please behave and follow the TOS.

JayEH

Please stop impersonating moderators and other users. We've already closed the previous thread because multiple people insisted. I'm not sure what's going on here, but if you want this thread to stay open, please behave and follow the TOS.

Not Y2Kev's alt account.

Rean

tumblr_inline_mg212hea691r4ssbx.gif

Woof.

Dawg

Shit, I actually forgot for a moment these avatars we're using isn't limited to MGS-GAF so I just made a post somewhere else on GAF with this avatar.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sorry Dawg but that didn't got me, better luck next time homie.

Sn4ke_911

I'd be surprised anyone would be fooled by that post. The lack of a red visual cue would be the first giveaway to me!

You should have used Kev's alt account, that isn't red.

Sn4ke_911

Correct, but I doubt that would have fooled anyone either just after the modbot troll. My post wasn't mean to fool you all. Just trying to continue the avatar jokes ;_;

That's why you used a mod avatar :smugface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom