• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATS ON 100!

Also, FUCK DAWG, my heart jumped outta my chest!

You missed "Please hold" with this avatar
image.php

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It was meant to be an ironic post. Didn't you see how I talked about "pls stop impersonating mods" while doing it myself?

guis pls y so srs

Enough with the excuses little man.

Dawg

Enough with the excuses little man.

That's it, you shitter. When I get MGS V early, I'll find a way to spoil you. I'll do it when you least expect it. Everything will be as usual. You'll never see it coming. It'll just be a random PM and you'll have forgotten about this message by then.

It'll just be me, saying:
j/k sn4ke i could never spoil you <3

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I'm honestly not worried about getting spoiled. I'm hyped for the game but if I get told the story I wouldn't get angry.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
That's it, you shitter. When I get MGS V early, I'll find a way to spoil you. I'll do it when you least expect it. Everything will be as usual. You'll never see it coming. It'll just be a random PM and you'll have forgotten about this message by then.

It'll just be me, saying:
j/k sn4ke i could never spoil you <3

Hahahha, my Dawgy <3

Mifec

If mgs doesn't have a sim PC release, whoever finishes it first has to PM me if you were BB all game long so I can finally bm my friend for all the stupid it's not BB theories I have to endure every time MGS talk starts up in our skype chat.
You thought it was Kayne, but it was me Jay

JfRfIGQ.jpg

Man I wanted to link that awesome fat guy singing Sono Chi no Sadame but the video is set to private, I got so sad :/

JayEH

If mgs doesn't have a sim PC release, whoever finishes it first has to PM me if you were BB all game long so I can finally bm my friend for all the stupid it's not BB theories I have to endure every time MGS talk starts up in our skype chat.

Man I wanted to link that awesome fat guy singing Sono Chi no Sadame but the video is set to private, I got so sad :/

Consolation prize.

yD7M3d.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
IIRC in last thread I mentioned how the Pentazemin makes your oxygen deplete slower in MGS2.

I tried it yesterday and did not notice any difference. I was low health though and playing on Extreme so I dunno if that affects it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom