• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricky

Dawg is sleeping right now, they got him while he was down. :|

Damn shame, but creating what was technically a self-promotion thread after the risky Batzi thread (and having multiple threads locked over the last weeks already) meant it was pretty much membership suicide. ;_;

WTF is wrong with you guys!? Seriously I thought I was strange but you sure are more strange than I am.

You guys are: WHOOAAAHHH!!!! DAWG IS JUNIORED!!!! QUICK!!!! WHO IS DOING THE OT NOW!?

I am like: Seriously... you don't even know either how long he is going to be junior nor do you know when the game comes out.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Poor Dawg :(
puppy-falls-over-gif.gif

200_s79jpx8eu1y.gif

Mine is Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeotto, Blastoise, Onyx and Ghastful. OG Pokemon for the win!

I vote for Sn4ke or LD to make the thread. Man, I go off for a few hours and all types of shit happen in here.

I would go with pikachu, raichu, charmander, mewtwo, zapdos and venasaur. Also you have the best avatar on this forum.

JayEH

WTF is wrong with you guys!? Seriously I thought I was strange but you sure are more strange than I am.

You guys are: WHOOAAAHHH!!!! DAWG IS JUNIORED!!!! QUICK!!!! WHO IS DOING THE OT NOW!?

I am like: Seriously... you don't even know either how long he is going to be junior nor do you know when the game comes out.

Chillax dude

Choomp

Banned
No! Dawg was gonna make TPP OT right? :( Hopefully he can get back to member by then, how long did it take maxcriden to get back to Member? Didn't seem long.

brau

Mine is Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeotto, Blastoise, Onyx and Ghastful. OG Pokemon for the win!

I vote for Sn4ke or LD to make the thread. Man, I go off for a few hours and all types of shit happen in here.

i've never played a pokemon game, but got my first one this week. still have to play it tho.

I knew today was a bad day from the get go on mgs Gaf fuq man not like this. That OT was destined for dawg I guess LD will carry on..

Holy shit I just realized! dawg = nomura, LD = Tabata

GIF-whoa-what-Wee-Bey-Brice-The-Wire-GIF.gif

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif

I knew today was a bad day from the get go on mgs Gaf fuq man not like this. That OT was destined for dawg I guess LD will carry on..

GIF-whoa-what-Wee-Bey-Brice-The-Wire-GIF.gif

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif

LOL!!!!

Yo. Wat.

Omg. Poor Dawg....... wow. :-( Since people are asking, yes, I would love to do the OT/post for Dawg, but it should be his call!

Rean

Remember

No victory, no defeat. Love Deterrence will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The member who survives will inherit the title of |OT|. And the one who inherits the title of OP will face an existence of endless battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom