• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choomp

Banned
Fights already over

chie-ko-animation.gif

nah ye casual

Xec4H0P.gif

JayEH

Nothing is happening with Gametrailers. It has been said multiple times in the thread that they are revealing a new show.

The way I see it is that if we don't get something this week, June's out of the picture. Fuck marketing.
I don't know, I feel like they can get away with a 3 month advertising window (assuming the game goes gold in the next month), but the question is if Konami will allow it.

Choomp

Banned
Rean gtfo this is #TeamRise territory

Speaking of which, there's gotta be a picture of her in this poster somewhere on the internet right? I've spent too long looking for it
bane-rise__oPt.jpg

I feel like for the first time I'm genuinely think "What the fuck happened here? You guys are insane."

Chie was my boo, btw. But mostly Yuko from P3. Ughh, best design ever.

xlien-albums-persona-3-picture11821-yuko.jpg.pagespeed.ic.x2WtW8h7yq.jpg

Batzi

Banned
Nothing is happening with Gametrailers. It has been said multiple times in the thread that they are revealing a new show.

Well there you go then. Expect nothing tomorrow unless someone leaks it that is of course if and only if Konami reveals the release date tomorrow or this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom