• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Kojima should just cancel mgs v and work for ubisoft instead

KojimaDivision_610.jpg

We have had more footage from ff15 in the past few months than mgs v

this is true. just occurred to me. sad.

LowParry

For the past two weeks or so, every morning before work I come to check out to see what's going on here in MGS GAF land. And my response every single time:

Gjbq8oj.gif

LD's discovery of acronyms will inevitably be Outer GAFs downfall. :p

Ahhh pokeymans! I've never played one, but I do have a 3DS now. Where should I even start?!

I haven't played Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire yet, because I thought there might come out Delta Emerald.

But the best Pokemon games in my opinion are Emerald or Black2/White2, but you can't play emerald, so I would suggest go with ORAS or Black2/White2.

Or you get an emulator and get emerald for PC.

I haven't played Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire yet, because I thought there might come out Delta Emerald.

But the best Pokemon games in my opinion are Emerald or Black2/White2, but you can't play emerald, so I would suggest go with ORAS or Black2/White2.

Or you get an emulator and get emerald for PC.
Does ORAS and/or Black/White2 have more of the original Pokemon? That's when I was following the show.

I've only played X and Y. It was okay i guess.

Yh... they are shit. Seriously they are. You would know if played any of the previous once.

Para11ax, definitely don't go with X & Y, X & X started with 3D graphics, but since ORAS has 3D graphics aswell and a far better story, go with that.

Does ORAS and/or Black/White2 have more of the original Pokemon? That's when I was following the show.

You can get all 718 pokemons on ORAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom