• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
Tfw Outer GAF knows tfw the connection with 2D girls is real 💗

tumblr_inline_mmpc5i3kIr1qz4rgp.png

dc89

Why's kaz always up in Boss' face. Back up.

Kojima said his team were not very happy with how close Kaz gets to Big Boss in this shot, but he stuck with it for one reason which I can't exactly remember. He said something cool.

No... It can't be real. I won't believe it.

https://twitter.com/JunkerHQNet

From Junker's Tweets it sounds like they are at the final push before going gold, trying to crush the bugs and get this game shipped.

Gamestop recently updated their release to 4/1, I talked to the manager there and she said she got that from the retailer but I said that was impossible there's no way they'd release it on April Fool's Day.

There's no way, it's just a place holder, I kept telling her lol. She's a pretty avid MGS fan so we get into it sometimes.

https://twitter.com/JunkerHQNet

From Junker's Tweets it sounds like they are at the final push before going gold, trying to crush the bugs and get this game shipped.

Gamestop recently updated their release to 4/1, I talked to the manager there and she said she got that from the retailer but I said that was impossible there's no way they'd release it on April Fool's Day.

There's no way, it's just a place holder, I kept telling her lol. She's a pretty avid MGS fan so we get into it sometimes.

It would be funny if it is actually released on april fools day.

Dawg

I think the "development issues" are being exaggerated. Why would Kojima say the release date announcement will be "very soon" when they're still having so much issues?

Kojima isn't one to announce a game's release date when it's still so far off. When they announce it, it'll only be a few months off.

I think the "development issues" are being exaggerated. Why would Kojima say the release date announcement will be "very soon" when they're still having so much issues?

Kojima isn't one to announce a game's release date when it's still so far off. When they announce it, it'll only be a few months off.

I would say it will be released 1 month after the reveal for the release date.

Also "soon" or "very soon" doesn't mean anything.

Banzai

They did say they wanted enough time to advertise the hell out of it right? So depending on when the dates announced it'll at least be 3 months. That's why June seems so realistic (insider info or not)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

For the record: It was Ken and Kobayashi who said "very soon" and "just a little bit longer"

Sn4ke_911

No, but did you read that ND threw in the towel? UC4 won't be 60 fps. They said they will go for the "experience" over 60 FPS.

Again confirming that MGSV > UC4.

Lol yeah I can't even enter this thread, UC4 biggest game of the year? give me a fucking break. MGSV will beat it to shit with sales and content.

Oh and congrats to Member dude :)

Rajang

And kind of annoying to read they are calling it the biggest game of the year.

lol come on.

Lol yeah I can't even enter this thread UC4 biggest game of the year? give me a fucking break. MGSV will beat it to shit with sales and content.

Oh and congrats to Member dude :)

They did say they wanted enough time to advertise the hell out of it right? So depending on when the dates announced it'll at least be 3 months. That's why June seems so realistic (insider info or not)

Their advertising plans might have changed since Kojima wants the game flewless. Who knows when his obsession will end.

Jindrax

Hey snake 911. How much would you think it'll cost to ship a box of sneakers from Vienna to Brussels? Preferably by like ups or DHL. The regular post tends to suck

Banzai

Their advertising plans might have changed since Kojima wants the game flewless. Who knows when his obsession will end.

Hey, I'd be all for it if they used the time allotted for advertising for polishing. I can't really imagine that it was Kojima who was pushing for advertising time in the first place, but what do I know.

Either way, they have a confirmed sale from pretty much everyone who has ever played an mgs game. I do wonder how many newcomers to the series V will manage to bring though?

Sn4ke_911

Hey snake 911. How much would you think it'll cost to ship a box of sneakers from Vienna to Brussels? Preferably by like ups or DHL. The regular post tends to suck

Puh sorry I don't know man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom