• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Other than the wall of shame it's already done

(I'll probably have to remove Thread Rule #2 given what happened in the Super Best Friends thread and knowing that mods are lurking here)

Why i'm not in that Team A pic? D:

rwxnj9xyocvjztlfyffe.jpg

Would love to see a Kojima/Itagaki colaboration.

Alfrays

Neo Member
lol, so i read the cannavaro's report, and it seems that the only ones that can have troubles are those who bothered him many times on the phone, and those behind the false accounts on twitter and other social media. But i'm still worried for what he want to say on the tv program. Here in italy the tv is managed just by people with a closed mind, so it probably will be just another chance to attack the videogames even if no one knows anything about the subject.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Thanks Sn4ke

Team A's pic is such a clusterfuck lol, at least we now have another member in Team B :D

http://i.imgur.com/5HffxsL.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, it's getting pretty hard now to find free space ;P

Someone should try do a comic picture with Microsoft Paint about this:

David Hayter's head on Big Boss's body with Hideo Kojima approching with giant scissors.

Kojima cuts David Hayter's head from Big Boss's body.

Kojima finally puts Kiefer Sutherland's head on Big Boss's body.

Kojima grins and somewhere in this, there is
Dr. Canavero

KorrZ

I'm fairly confident that Solid Snake is going to make an appearance, and there is 0 chance that David Hayter won't be voicing him if so.

DOWN

Banned
I haven't been following the doctor conspiracy, but can anyone tell me if theres any real legal issue that may affect TPP's release date?

Rean

What are the teams for this? I've lost track again.

#TEAMS

Will David Hayter appear in MGSV? Choose your team!
#TeamA: David Hayter will voice Solid Snake
#TeamB: No David Hayter, but Solid Snake will appear
#TeamC: No David Hayter, no Solid Snake
#TeamD: Big Boss = Gray Fox. COINCIDENCE?

Oh Sn4ke :)

Our team's not exclusive to just a child Solid Snake. As far as I'm concerned, Hayter is sadly out and he's not in on anything, otherwise it would be the most tasteless ruse ever on Kojima's part, since it has really messed up fans.

And Gosling? Not sure about my fellow team members but I don't think that.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh Sn4ke :)

Our team's not exclusive to just a child Solid Snake. As far as I'm concerned, Hayter is sadly out and he's not in on anything, otherwise it would be the most tasteless ruse ever on Kojima's part, since it has really messed up fans.

And Gosling? Not sure about my fellow team members but I don't think that.

So if Team B thinks an adult Solid Snake will show up in the game, who will voice him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom