• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banzai

Something I've been thinking about (new trailer related):

We've seen weird skin lesions(tumors?/whatever) on the chest of that one guy on the table. And we've seen those skull soldiers with a weird focus on their boobs. What if those are experiments that turn men into women? I don't want to go the quiet is chico route but I think that may be reason we will be "ashamed of our words and deeds". Quiet used to be a man. The prototype so to speak.

or maybe Kojima just likes boobs.

thabtoUK

who knows?
Are you referring to this Banzai? ;-)
The "female" skulls are dressed almost exactly the same as Quiet:

UiTFi0M.png

And the "sacks" on their chest come from some kind of biological experimentation.

Even a guy has them:

9u99Gjr.png

So maybe they aren't boobs at all? ;-)

-Deimos

Something I've been thinking about (new trailer related):

We've seen weird skin lesions(tumors?/whatever) on the chest of that one guy on the table. And we've seen those skull soldiers with a weird focus on their boobs. What if those are experiments that turn men into women? I don't want to go the quiet is chico route but I think that may be reason we will be "ashamed of our words and deeds". Quiet used to be a man. The prototype so to speak.

or maybe Kojima just likes boobs.

Are you referring to this Banzai? ;-)

I can't believe I'm actually considering Chico=Quiet is real. I feel dirty.

Kazuhira

So,that 2nd eli in the end is not solid right? it´s more like a reflection or something because both have scars in the same places(lower lip and eyebrow)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I always thought Chico was scared because he gave in to Skullface's torture and told him about Big Boss and mother base and so when Snake came to save him, Chico thought Snake knew that he talked and was coming to kill him or something.

I think that's covered in the post. Juicy Bob and TheProdigal pointed out that Skullface said BB would kill him in a tape.

My post was in reference to someone (Icthysaurus, I think. Forgive the spelling) who used it as a point to back up Skullface literally being Big Boss, so either way, it undermines that as any kind of proof.

Loakum

Banned
Where. ????????????????

http://www.***********/video-games/...the-phantom-pain-day-1-edition-inc-steel-book

Shopto UK store. I live in the United States, so I had to use my facebook account to make an account for Shopto (because they wouldn't accept my credit card info) so I then was able to use paypal to pre order it. They charge when the item ships. It costs 81 us dollars total (shipping included).

Edit: I guess it's an banned website, so I sent you the link via DM.

Shy

http://www.***********/video-games/...the-phantom-pain-day-1-edition-inc-steel-book

Shopto UK store. I live in the United States, so I had to use my facebook account to make an account for Shopto (because they wouldn't accept my credit card info) so I then was able to use paypal to pre order it. They charge when the item ships. It costs 81 us dollars total (shipping included).
Ahhhh, ok thanks for getting back to me.
I'm a little weary of shopto, so i'm gonna wait for amazon, or GAME *shudders*

Loakum

Banned
Ahhhh, ok thanks for getting back to me.
I'm a little weary of shopto, so i'm gonna wait for amazon, or GAME *shudders*
zRu3d6Fl.jpg

It's the first time I ordered from them...should I be concerned? If amazon UK ends up getting it, let me know. I will cancel shopto for amazon UK. either way...I just can't miss out on that Shinkawa picture. I dare say, it's among his very best! Not to mention, it has the Kojipro icon on the side!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Looks like Big Boss needs regular blood transfusion to survive or maybe when he lost a lot of blood in battle.

pic_z_056_7hfuer.jpg

Embearded

Looks like Big Boss needs regular blood transfusion to survive or maybe when he lost a lot of blood in battle.

pic_z_056_7hfuer.jpg

I'm sorry but I find that stinginess with the white electrical tape on his bionic arm more alarming! I'll get mad if I have to carry the left arm with the right one!!

He's charging up his arm. :D

Oh fuck I totally missed that too... Sorry guys, my eyes are fucked up after many hours of studying...

Loakum

Banned
I've never personally dealt with them, but they are a banned site here because a lot of gaffers have had a lot of trouble with them.

Oh thanx for the heads up, right now, I'm still gonna take a chance with them. I lucked out once with Square Enix official website, and I heard a ton of horror stories of folks ordering there.

Having said that, if amazon uk get it, I will cancel shopto in a heartbeat, and pre order it there.

H0Y0DmRl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom