• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabtoUK

who knows?
Kojima Productions logo during the E3 demo footage!:

CHpcNLWVAAAyrfU.jpg

http://twitter.com/thesnakesoup/status/610902104870260736/photo/1

Loakum

Banned
Looks like Big Boss needs regular blood transfusion to survive or maybe when he lost a lot of blood in battle.

pic_z_056_7hfuer.jpg

I'm thinking...what if those pictures on the walls, are photos you take in game? a lot of those pics are of cut scenes from trailers. I'm guessing the selfie pic thingy will also be used for this.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Nice, Kojima Productions logo spotted in the gameplay presentation.

CHpcNLWVAAAyrfU.jpg:large

LowParry

Man. I need a recharge with this game. We get our trailer and it's like, yes. I'm ready. Then all hell breaks looks. TLG. FFVIIRe. Nier 2. KH3. My god. Where's some damn videos? Where are they?

MrS

Banned
Ahhhh, ok thanks for getting back to me.
I'm a little weary of shopto, so i'm gonna wait for amazon, or GAME *shudders*
Don't wanna sound like a Shopto shill, but from my experience they're excellent and always deliver on time or a day before release. Nothing to be weary about at all. I've got the £100 CE from GAME and I'm really anxious about that - I can't not be playing MGS on September 1st. It sucks that that shit is exclusive to GAME.

New info is crazy. Those Motherbase and Mission Loadout screens look awesome.

Loakum

Banned
I was looking at the most recent trailer and noticed something potentially...a kind of big spoiler. If ya'll want me to show the picture, I will...if not...then I won't.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I was looking at the most recent trailer and noticed something potentially...a kind of big spoiler. If ya'll want me to show the picture, I will...if not...then I won't.

Post it with spoiler tags pls.

I know it ain't the best time to be asking this what with all this new info but does anybody know what was up with the fact that, should you've killed them, the bnb corps members and haven troopers would burn with blue fire and turn to ash. Was this a thematic thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom