• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in Ground Zeroes mobile app you can build up hours of time to skip by playing missions in the console game, I think it'll work something like that, play missions to gain development/battle time, or instead pay money if you really hate playing the game but want to develop everything for whatever reason.

Roldan

Kindekuma

Banned
So uh, in the first one, after BB CQC's the guard, it shows the fulton command alongside something like "x6"... is it fulton something limited now, like it was in PW?

On the other hand, I see no percentage... I don't think they would've dropped that lol

They gave Snake unlimited fultons in the gameplay demo so they could show it off. But in gameplay it's apparently far more expensive GMP wise, and I believe it's limited now.

Dawg

Kept you waiting, huh?
ujNyrlPl.jpg

squadr0n

About how long is the demo at E3?

We got HQ footage of the MGS4 demo that was a half hour, come on Konami! I hope they put something up soon.

Flunkie

Banned
Dawg is finarry playing the best MGS game, all is right in the world.

except that he's playing it in the worst possible way

squadr0n

I don't remember where I read it but I think it's about 45 minutes

Nice, cannot wait for September.

Anyone know who the narrator's were in the E3 trailer?

Sounds like:
1st. Skullface
2nd. ? maybe kaz
3rd: Codetalker
4th: Skullface
5th: Kaz or Zero
6th: Big Boss

Kindekuma

Banned
i spent 10 minutes playing the game before i shutdown my psvita tv out of anger

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Stick with it you pansy! Don't disappoint BB.

If you want, get someone to CO-OP the story missions with you, makes it infinitely more fun.

Muffdraul

Nice, cannot wait for September.

Anyone know who the narrator's were in the E3 trailer?

Sounds like:
1st. Skullface
2nd. ? maybe kaz
3rd: Codetalker
4th: Skullface
5th: Kaz or Zero
6th: Big Boss

1. Skullface
2. Ocelot
3. Codetalker
4. Zero
5. Skullface
6. Ocelot
7. Skullface
8. Gray Fox
kek

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
have there been any news about the insta death of AI companions yet? Because that whole thing turns me off ever deploying them if it means they can get erased from my game.

J.EM1

have there been any news about the insta death of AI companions yet? Because that whole thing turns me off ever deploying them if it means they can get erased from my game.
That's my concern as well. If buddies die, maybe we can go back to the mission where we meet them and miraculously get them back (?).

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That's my concern as well. If buddies die, maybe we can go back to the mission where we meet them and miraculously get them back (?).

it seems like such a non-kojima thing to do too, everything in past metal gears that you lose could always be recovered.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Awesome news. I was a little worried it would be a while longer before we got the demo. In my experience when companies use a term like "a later date" it's rarely good.

@JunkerHQnet:
According to Kojima, after E3 they'll also be releasing an MGSV video showing how the same mission can play out differently

UPDATE!

@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN:
This time it'll be English ver. Jon ver. will be posted later and more to show you how freedom u get in same mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom