• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

deim0s

HYPE!

UHWVSLA.png

tumblr_n8y0p7Rpgp1s5f9ado1_500.gif

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Hm, got any links for the other trailers at 60fps1080p? Because this one just felt like watching a whole different video.

Also have to give massive props to Kojima, this one's probably my favorite MGSV trailer and that's saying a lot considering what came before.

It was good but Nuclear and SotF are still better.

Elegia trailer is the best, that monologue (I thought it's narrated by one man :) ) it really gets to me. MGS is not just some stupid fucking game about shooting bad guys, rescuing damsels in distress and saving the world from alien invasion.
MGS series games stories are so deep that everytime I finish one of them I'm shocked as like I finished "Year 1984" or "Brave new world" for the first time.

FiraB

Banned
Im tired beyond all thought. I just said "toothpaste what a wonderful fruit", cant stay awake any longer. lets hope i can dled it tomoz

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
lol

I don't know why I read that in Skullface's voice

"The village I grew up in, toothpaste was its contribution to the world. Over every hill, a brush waiting for its fair shake. On that day, when the men in the iron masks came to steal from us in righteous thunder, a woman cried out, for her teeth were rotten. It's how this world really works: there are those who brush, and those who demand to be brushed. The men in the iron masks, they came to be brushed by our screams. The fruit of their labor, they called it, as they herded us like pack animals into the barn and lit the flames of our destruction. Toothpaste, what a wonderful fruit. You can see clearly now what it bore me."

I'm literally tired enough to write Skullface cassette tapes based on this ridiculous toothpaste business.

Bring on the damn demo.

Mexen

"The village I grew up in, toothpaste was its contribution to the world. Over every hill, a brush waiting for its fair shake. On that day, when the men in the iron masks came to steal from us in righteous thunder, a woman cried out, for her teeth were rotten. It's how this world really works: there are those who brush, and those who demand to be brushed. The men in the iron masks, they came to be brushed by our screams. The fruit of their labor, they called it, as they herded us like pack animals into the barn and lit the flames of our destruction. Toothpaste, what a wonderful fruit. You can see clearly now what it bore me."

I'm literally tired enough to write Skullface cassette tapes based on this ridiculous toothpaste business.

Bring on the damn demo.

This gave me a good chuckle.

As did this

yR5cRie.png

A little offtopic if you mind :)

I've tried to watch cutscenes from The Twin Snakes on YT and managed to watch until the "A Hind-D?" and had enough. Seriously WTF? Different camera angles, longer shots, and all the shit. It's rubbish compared to the original.

30 minutes!!1

Banzai

I honestly don't know how to describe the gameplay anymore. Except...flawless?
So many ways to approach situations, so many things to find, do.....aaah. cant wait any longer...!

Skullface

Wow. That was fucking incredible! I thought I'd be bored with more Afghan, but that demo served as proof that Afghanistan is a big place. And that how and where I make it, well that's up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom