• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

I couldnt stop laughing at this, great way to bring up my mood today.

CIPHVkYUEAAmnr_.jpg:large

MrS

Banned
Ok...it appears some of us are going Stir crazy waiting on this game to be released. Here...allow me to entertain you with this interesting video of a favorite Metal Gear Solid V TPP, subject of mine. Enjoy: https://youtu.be/Ifomd3KvjTc and https://youtu.be/uei56fQutXg
The new PythonSelkan video has just been upped on Youtube, you should check it out if you like MGS conspiracy theories. It looks pretty interesting and it's an analysis of the latest E3 trailer.

Vally

The new PythonSelkan video has just been upped on Youtube, you should check it out if you like MGS conspiracy theories. It looks pretty interesting and it's an analysis of the latest E3 trailer.

Watching it right now

Gozdilla confirmed in TPP lol

MrS

Banned
Watching it right now

Gozdilla confirmed in TPP lol

Gonna check it out after work for sure. I saw on Reddit that Yong has released an hour long video about his time with TPP too. Can anybody who has seen it please summarise so that I don't have to watch it? I find his videos totally insufferable.

Skullface

Gonna check it out after work for sure. I saw on Reddit that Yong has released an hour long video about his time with TPP too. Can anybody who has seen it please summarise so that I don't have to watch it? I find his videos totally insufferable.

It's bretty gud. I don't have time to summarize it, but it's pretty much a culmination of all the info that's readily available, but outlined chronological order from the hospital scene to the first few missions.

Okay this is going to sound pretty weird but for those of you that watch GoT:

Does Jon Snow remind anyone of snake?

Something about his posture with the sword at his side, the stance he has when standing, etc.

It's making me wish BB had frizzy hair for TPP.. It is set in the 80s after all... Lol

Something about his posture with the sword at his side, the stance he has when standing, etc.

It's making me wish BB had frizzy hair for TPP.. It is set in the 80s after all... Lol

LOL absolutely not. That's funny though. For some reason, it always looks like Kit Harrington is a moment away from just bawling, not sure why that is. He's a badass in the show though.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

I see quite a few people now on Team B who were previously on Team A haha... fucking traitors.
leuhkik6fuf0.gif

But to be fair, Team B was from the beginning the safest bet, so they shouldn't be proud about anything.

Well i'm the captain of Team A and I will go down with this ship.

Loyalty to the end.

The-Boss-Devote-my-Skills.jpg

J.EM1

Like Skullface said, pretty much everything we know with some extra details.

These stood out for me:
-BB experiences hallucinations.
-In addition to uniform selection, we can also select scarves; presumably under 'Head Options.'
-'Morpho' now called 'Pequod' (Moby Dick reference).
-Grabbing tapes from radios can alert enemies.
-Up to 3 loadout presets can be customized.

I see quite a few people now on Team B who were previously on Team A haha... fucking traitors.
leuhkik6fuf0.gif

But to be fair, Team B was from the beginning the safest bet, so they shouldn't be proud about anything.

Well i'm the captain of Team A and I will go down with this ship.

Loyalty to the end.

The-Boss-Devote-my-Skills.jpg

Team A!

2f0.gif

Somebody asked about the development of a mobile app for MGSV:TPP a while back. YongYea just confirmed it in his summary video at around 1:25:20 that a mobile app is in development.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Death to Team A. Prosperity to Team B! We are Gosling's sons.

Thank you, man!

Pffff, traitor.

Like I said you can't even be happy when Team B wins because that Solid Snake is in the game was the most obvious thing ever. News at 11.

I don't know about that... but speaking of GoT, there sure are a lot of

TRAITORS

in this thread
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Can I please request that a "David Hayter is Big Boss/Punished 'Venom' Snake" team be created and that I'm it's first member? ;-)

Edit: Actually, nevermind.

LOL absolutely not. That's funny though. For some reason, it always looks like Kit Harrington is a moment away from just bawling, not sure why that is. He's a badass in the show though.

He does look on the verge of crying alright. I could never pinpoint it but yes, that's it lol!!

I don't know about that... but speaking of Jon Snow and GoT, there sure are a lot of

TRAITORS

in this thread
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Edit: Actually, nevermind.

LOL Spoilers man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom