• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you played it? You can easily finish the main story in 15 hours. Missions are very short as well, they rarely take more than 10 minutes.
You're right. I've played it a couple of days before GZ release and I've only managed to watch the first ending, then GZ came out and I played it for like 5 minutes only because my DS3 died on me :D
That's it, PW is too good to miss it. I've enjoyed those short missions and I'm going to enjoy them once more!

Thanks brother!

Nvzman

n6d5fsfz8su2.png

I would never give up, as i said in this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169641482&postcount=7119

I will go down with this ship.

I don't need to post every day "TEAM A, TEAM A TEAM A!!!!!!!" to believe in it ;)

If it happens good if not hell the world won't end. I rather be in a risky team like Team A then in the safest thing ever Team B because everyone knew from the beginning Solid Snake will be in the game so yeah...
Ain't nothing stopping Team A.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lol the beginning made me laugh, Joe is such a weirdo, but great interview.

Edit: Wow, Angry Joe wasn't even allowed to mention the name "Kojima".

tpp91

Neo Member
This is what I currently have on pre-order.

I really hope I won't regret this.

If you wanna talk about regret, I just got a jacket for me and my gf, 2 us collectors, 2 premiums, 2 ps4s. I hope I don't lose my job any time soon.

Sn4ke_911

Top three images are amazing. Also sixth one is totally inspired by Berserk, awesome.

Only two months left, lads. I can hardly believe we're entering the final stretch.

Full pic with Skull Face and the Man on Fire.

CIxacPGWEAA2p_6.jpg:large

CIxbGFyWcAAcrOi.jpg:large

There is a expo in france, can't wait to see them all in HQ later, some really nice art.

Edit:

Some more stuff:

CIxT6wWWwAAxPpN.jpg:large

CIxQ3oBWcAA_M7a.jpg:large

MrMatt555

Subbed. Been lurkin' this thread since OT1 but I decided to sub. Great franchise and great community. Metal Gear is my life. lol

Also: Team A.

OldLogos

Banned
Think it's time that OuterGAF prepare a 1980's helicopter soundtrack for when the game releases? It'd be cool if we'd all contribute a song for the era, it could be pretty cool. Something on a Google Doc.

I started one yesterday its on page 150. Will repost the link here when I'm not on my phone

Edit: here it is:

Hey guys the link to the 1975-1984 "What You Were Missing" playlist google doc is up. Quote this post to see it.

Lots of music to cover, so I think 3 picks per person is good. If anyone wants to change up the formatting on the doc, be my guest.

Also I don't think we need to be too specific about dates in order to keep things simple - "Out of Touch" released in October, and it's likely the game takes place in early 1984.

I've only ever played 1 upto the part with the changing keycard,
and also TFP

I have the HD pack but that doesn't have 1.

Any recommendations of what I should play? or just wait for V?

Sn4ke_911

I CAN"T TAKE THE WAITING. Ok yes I can. Long time lurker, occasional poster. But I am in it for the long haul with you guys now.. When the world calls for waiting, we answer! NO GREATER GOOD. TEAM A UNTIL I DIE.

OlDhDgM.gif

yflxlfncquj5.jpg

I've only ever played 1 upto the part with the changing keycard,
and also TFP

I have the HD pack but that doesn't have 1.

Any recommendations of what I should play? or just wait for MGSV?

If you're playing on PS3, it's worth it to download MGS1.

Otherwise, just play them in release order.

Loakum

Banned
If you wanna talk about regret, I just got a jacket for me and my gf, 2 us collectors, 2 premiums, 2 ps4s. I hope I don't lose my job any time soon.

Good lawd sir! Now that's hardcore to the Max! I seriously salute you! I'm tempted to get the MGSV PS4 too...but it will definitely have to be after the game is released...as in next year after. lol

Does anyone know if the MGSV CE Steelbook will come with a disk spot for both GZ and TTP? I want to be able to keep the discs together.

Kindekuma

Banned
Does anyone know if the MGSV CE Steelbook will come with a disk spot for both GZ and TTP? I want to be able to keep the discs together.

I believe it is. One side can fit GZ and the other TPP. Or it will be like the MGRising CE where the Steel book had a stack-able side where it had the disc and then soundtrack over that.

Shy

Speaking of the steelbook, i still haven't seen a place to pre-order it here in the uk. (besides shopto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom