• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
For the life of me, I cannot find any options to change it.

This might help. Could be out of date though:

1) Log into your Google account

2) Open a new tab directly on the Google main search page

3) follow the link below...

https://www.google.com/settings/account?ref=home

4) You'll be directed to an account overview section... here you will find a "Language" section, in which you can set your primary language (saved to your Google profile). In my case, i chose English, but you will then be able to choose which ever language to your liking.

NOTE: You might not see a "SAVE" button below the page, if that's the case then your configurations will most likely have been saved automatically. From there, just return to the Google main page, or if one of your tabs is already there, simply 'refresh' the page. It should show up as your updated primary language.

Zambatoh

Thanks. For some reason it was set to Portuguese. I don't even know why since my Google Account started as my Youtube account, before they 1-accounted everything. Ugh...

OldLogos

Banned
Whoops. Double post.

Any and all Joy Division will be covered. New Dawn Fades is a particular favourite.

EDIT: Ooo, I just thought! Search & Destroy came out in '73. Does that count?

Best opening lyric eva:

"I'M A STREET WALKING CHEETAH WITH A HEART FULL OF NAAAAYYYYYPAAAAALM!"

Although it was out in '69, I Wanna Be Your Dog has to be on there. :)

I started the doc thinking it'd be music from when BB was in the coma - like his homeboy gives him a mixtape with bunch of stuff he missed so he can catch up - but i'm not stopping anybody from posting anything. Put whatever songs you want.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I started the doc thinking it'd be music from when BB was in the coma - like his homeboy gives him a mixtape with bunch of stuff he missed so he can catch up - but i'm not stopping anybody from posting anything. Put whatever songs you want.

But Kaz only listens to violin concertos.

B7rtMsNCQAEcJrN.png:large

Ah, fair play. I'll stick to Joy Division then. :)

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Knowing that Power of Love came out during that time I can't help but picture BB in a shot for shot remake of the scene from Back to the Future.

He gets a call from Miller, "Wait a minute Miller! Are you telling me it's 8:25!? I'm late for a mission!" Cue him going through Mother Base on a skateboard hitching a ride on the back of a jeep. He goes by and waves at troops doing jumping jacks.

OldLogos

Banned
i wasnt around for a bit so sorry if this has been brought up, but did anybody notice BB's eye in the new trailer?

It's red, and not so much a reflection red, but sorta like you know who... or am i crazy?

SJRB

Gold Member
So apparently Konami hired this marketing/research company called Blicx to make them a survey on MGSV and how people feel about the game. I was going through the survey until I came across the following question and couldn't help but laugh.

http://i.imgur.com/ZnfQLa6.png?1

EDIT: Link to survey http://goo.gl/rSXs1G

Which video games, that were recently launched or are about to launch, are you aware of?

Please write the names in the text box below.

Fuckin' LOL. Yeah okay.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Let me guess, they ask for personal information at the end right?

400$ prize contest...

I gave them a fake name but my e-mail was the right one...

But i used the e-mail that i use for stuff i'm not sure of, so all is good ...i guess.

-Deimos

400$ prize contest...

I gave them a fake name but my e-mail was the right one...

But i used the e-mail that i use for stuff i'm not sure of, so all is good ...i guess.

I was gonna give a fake name and throw-away email, but Konami already has my real info and I thought it would be pointless. Oh well, at least my spam filter seems to do a pretty good job already.

Brothers! I am back, being banned for a month is not fun and especially not fun during e3 and the last Kojima MGS trailer.

I am never going to post in the GoT thread, got me banned twice.

and yeah, #TeamB

wilsonda

Brother!

I got about 30% and gave up. Because, come on, who have time and patience to click all those tiny checkboxes? I rather go and watch some silly cats on YT.

Pretty sure we are all
lazy
clones of a lazy big boss. .. I got to the second page and was like... too lazy

Since there is nothing interesting released until MGSV, I have promised myself, that I play 3 classics that I never played.

Suikoden 2.
Casltevania: Symphony of the Night and
Vagrant Story.

I hope I can beat all three of them.

Since there is nothing interesting released until MGSV, I have promised myself, that I play 3 classics that I never played.

Suikoden 2.
Casltevania: Symphony of the Night and
Vagrant Story.

I hope I can beat all three of them.

Castlevania SOTN is so good. It is probably one of the best in the whole series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom