• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
New page so he doesn't say i didn't reply.

Shy what if i tell you you're the worst dragon ball fan? chill out man, don't take everything so seriously.

Real talk now. I'm sorry if i offended you. YOU'RE THE BEST METAL GEAR FAN EVER!

Btw. I found PythonSelkan's GAF account.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=459539

kobe-laugh.gif

OldLogos

Banned
You see, I think that's the starting point for why a lot of people took issue with it. It's an old trope that reduces rape to a signifier of another (in this case, male) character's evil, rather than treating it as an issue itself for the character who has suffered or dealing with the repercussions to her.

Thanks for pointing this out. For all my attempts to talk about sexism in MGS, I missed a crucial reason why people had a problem with it.

Also I didn't see this Rich Stanton article before, definitely applies to a lot of what we've talked about.

/salute

Shy

So incredibly petty.
And you haven't replied to anything i have said, all you've done is make snarky posts and deflected.
chill out man, don't take everything so seriously.
I'm not the one that needs to chill, you're the one who started all of this, with being rude and insulting to anyone who doesn't like youngyea.
Real talk now. I'm sorry if i offended you. YOU'RE THE BEST METAL GEAR FAN EVER!
It's got nothing to do with the worst or the best, it's the fact you said it in relation to not liking youyea, and i'm still waiting to know why.

You also haven't responded as to why we apparently don't hold MGN and Metal Gear informer to account like we do with youngyea.

LowParry

What's wrong with you people and trusting communities over NeoGAF. We are love. We are life. Screw those other sites and Yongwhateverthefuck his name is. Less than 2 months. And I still haven't any new MGO info. Meh. I'm over it. I'll be playing Star Wars soon after anyway. Konami will fuck it up most likely in the end and online will last for a year before they decide dropping servers because ya know. Konami.

Venom Fox

Banned
What's wrong with you people and trusting communities over NeoGAF. We are love. We are life. Screw those other sites and Yongwhateverthefuck his name is. Less than 2 months. And I still haven't any new MGO info. Meh. I'm over it. I'll be playing Star Wars soon after anyway. Konami will fuck it up most likely in the end and online will last for a year before they decide dropping servers because ya know. Konami.
ibhZHBgzo7rDNw.png

The bit about MGO sorry.

mgo gonna be around thanks to the pc release tho

no more having to get CFW on a ps3 tbh

Wow I've just been checking replies to my posts and apparently it was me who kicked off the Yong yea thing by asking if he had interviewed himself yet, lol.

First time posting here... hi y'all!

Question... Will Ocelot be a buddy? I'd take him every fucking where.

Hi.

The official word at TGS is no. But they have considered it.

I don't think i have ever had an issue with my links... unless when i copy the URL it reads something weird. But that is rare.

If it happens to be someone's personal site and they notice they have a huge boost of traffic it's possible they can do unsavoury things, and then you get banned. It's probably relatively rare but it's a risk.
Also you can get sites which just give you a 'no hotlinking' image except it looks fine to the person posting it because it's already in their cache. This crops up quite often in 'post a game which...' threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom