• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

1368064446893.gif

Palpable

New page so he doesn't say i didn't reply.

Shy what if i tell you you're the worst dragon ball fan? chill out man, don't take everything so seriously.

Real talk now. I'm sorry if i offended you. YOU'RE THE BEST METAL GEAR FAN EVER!

Why do you care so much that some of us don't give a damn about yong? You don't have to be so rude to Shy over something so dumb.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why do you care so much that some of us don't give a damn about yong? You don't have to be so rude to Shy over something so dumb.

Said the guy who called me an ass sucker. The only rude boy in here is you. I never use such rude words.

guys tbh

we're all scrubs ok

let's stop being mean

and enjoy each other tbf

we have waited on this game 3 years (since announce of GZ)

and we are throwing away all of the good times

for what

yong yea?

who cares guys

let's all come back together as one

and tear the world asunder on mgo and mgsv base invasions

on september 1st

does anyone know if there is a sort of digital novel or some cut scene of peace walker planned for those without psp's?

I really would like to see the story of peace walker and what happened.

Sn4ke_911

does anyone know if there is a sort of digital novel or some cut scene of peace walker planned for those without psp's?

You can get PW on consoles, or youtube for the cutscenes alone.

While a short summary is included in GZ, I'm assuming that you're probably not playing that, so, here's a YouTube cutscene version of Peace Walker!

Peace Walker: The Movie

Enjoy, but do keep in mind that a lot of story is told through cassette tapes as well-- you won't be penalized for not listening, but they add a great deal of depth to the game's story and the series' lore!

Kindekuma

Banned
All you guys recommending playing PW on PS3/360, did none of you play through the PSP version like I did?! I didn't get the HD collection until I was already 70 hours in.

I still play it even on my Vita, it's much better with the second analog stick mapped to the face buttons for the camera.

Rajang

All you guys recommending playing PW on PS3/360, did none of you play through the PSP version like I did?! I didn't get the HD collection until I was already 70 hours in.

I still play it even on my Vita, it's much better with the second analog stick mapped to the face buttons for the camera.

I first played it on PSP as well and managed to get the real ending. I still have my PSP and PW copy.

The PS3 version made me absolutely love the game though. It's just sooo much better.

Sn4ke_911

I bought a PSP only for Peace Walker, after finishing the game i never touched that system again.

I miss the old cartoons :3

Error1355

I hope everyone being displaced due to KojiPro closing down are able to find new jobs quickly. Or other jobs in Konami if there is still room for them. >_>

Played and finished on my PSP.

Opinion : PSP PW > console PW.

Dawg

Played and finished on my PSP.

Opinion : PSP PW > console PW.

I tried playing it on Vita TV. I had to quit after about 20 minutes.

Fortunately, my friend is letting me borrow his PS3 soon. I'll be able to play Peace Walker before MGSV. I have a few weeks off in august, too. Perfect timing.

Rajang

Fortunately, my friend is letting me borrow his PS3 soon. I'll be able to play Peace Walker before MGSV. I have a few weeks off in august, too. Perfect timing.

b4yatfsciaapkfxpnof7.jpg

Let me know if you ever want to do some Coop. I would love to help out.

SJRB

Gold Member
I tried playing it on Vita TV. I had to quit after about 20 minutes.

You STILL haven't played Peace Walker?

O my gooood bro, why am I even talking to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom