• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I'm sorry for being so dense, but could you dumb it down a shade? Give it to me in layman's terms. Imagine I'd never heard of the internet.

4b4.png

Furyous

I remember reading that you can't do story missions as random soldiers.

Are sidequests allowed? I remember the narrator of one of the recent E3 videos saying it was possible to play as a mother base soldier during a mission. Let us complete missions without Big Boss KojiPro.

Rajang

Are sidequests allowed? I remember the narrator of one of the recent E3 videos saying it was possible to play as a mother base soldier during a mission. Let us complete missions without Big Boss KojiPro.

Unlike in PW, you can only use the recruits in side ops. As far as I know, story missions are Big Boss only.

Unlike in PW, you can only use the recruits in side ops. As far as I know, story missions are Big Boss only.

Didn't one of the achievements make a reference to completing a mission as a recruit? This could potentially mean that some story missions may also be played as a recruit, but the achievement itself can be interpreted in different ways so it may be just limited to side ops.

J-Skee

I have to cop some Diamond Dogs gear before the game comes out. Every time I see someone in a jacket or shirt, I get extremely jealous.

Kindekuma

Banned

mf.luder

Sweet, just platinum'd Peace Walker. Now I can swiftly move to Ground Zeroes and start working on some new techniques in anticipation of PP in ~47.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
guise.. where were you when Paz was kill? ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom