• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Browser Telegram, bro.
Or the Desktop app.

TONDq.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yong's E3 2015 trailer analysis is already much better than all the other shit out there.

2015-07-1618_18_35-mebzuub.png

YongYea Soldiers

He talks about the soldiers in shorts which are seen during the trailer next to a D-Walker kind of unit.
I actually think that these are Rhodesian soldiers. Their uniform design is the same as specific Rhodesian units and it fits with the African location.

Dawg

Him not getting the horn through helicopter crash is something we've discussed before. He doesn't have it in the hospital scene, either.

I just got an email from Nvidia about the next game included with GPU's. And yes, it's MGSV. The promotion will start on July 23rd and it's for every GTX 980,970,960 gpu.

Skele7on

Banned
Soooo about MGO? I'm fairly sure that embargo ended a while ago, didn't see anything about it, does this worry you, or am I wrong?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah. Hell an Italian guy spotted the conch a year ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNaXxUMM4w8

edit: Hey Dawg didn't recognise you with that avatar.

Yeah now you found it because Yong pointed it out. I've never seen you post about this theory before, do you even know what this guy says in the video? or were you just like "no no yong can't be the one who found out about this better ask google "MGSV lord of the flies" so i can hate on him."

Typical Yong, always copy/pasta.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Nice try hater. Yong doesn't even speak italian, so i'm pretty sure he didn't "copy/pasta" it from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom