• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess it's the cane and missing arm thing.

1437072276890.jpg

Error1355

Not every character has to be related to every other character. I can't imagine this Baker thing being even remotely close to what happens in the game.

lttp: why doesn't Miller get a Big Boss robo-arm?

Is there only one and they can't replicate it or is Miller just too stubborn and doesn't actually want one ?

Dawg

Miller strikes me as an "anti technology" kind of guy when it comes to putting things into his body to replace the parts he lost.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Arts_Viper

Two years prior to the events of the Galuade Incident, Viper and the rest of Black Chamber successfully recovered a prototype Metal Gear that had been hijacked by terrorists in South America, but upon returning were ambushed by FOXHOUND under orders from Roy Campbell (who had been acting on false information supplied by Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Steve Gardner [a.k.a. "Anonymous"]). In the struggle, Viper lost his left arm and sustained internal injuries which should have killed him, though his hatred allowed him to survive and he swore to avenge his fallen comrades using Metal Gear GANDER. Although he has an advanced prosthetic arm replacing the arm that he lost as a result of his unit being ambushed by FOXHOUND, he rarely ever wears it, as he often uses his stump as a reminder to himself of Black Chamber's destruction and FOXHOUND's betrayal

Vagrant

lttp: why doesn't Miller get a Big Boss robo-arm?

Is there only one and they can't replicate it or is Miller just too stubborn and doesn't actually want one ?

In-game explanation could be more of his arm is gone? Snake has most of his arm intact. But really, it's that the game needs an emo, bitter Kaz for reasons.

I just got an email from Nvidia about the next game included with GPU's. And yes, it's MGSV. The promotion will start on July 23rd and it's for every GTX 980,970,960 gpu.

Fuuuuuck yeahhhhhh. Literally the best possible news for me, I was gonna buy a new GPU specifically for this anyway. Double-dipping for free :)

What I want from this game

Gray Fox as Venom Snake
Quiet being Chico
The real Big Boss voiced by David Hayter
Hot pink and forest green as default FOB colors
Goty

Shy

You guys are fucking mental if you think Miller is Baker.
Miller strikes me as an "anti technology" kind of guy when it comes to putting things into his body to replace the parts he lost.
Nah it's not that, i think he won't allow prosthetics because he doesn't want to forget/lessen what happened to him, to have it fuel his revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom