• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I wasn't talking about that Italian guy btw, I was in the MGS Reddit thread a while and it was one of the first things people noticed in the E3 trailer.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I wasn't talking about that Italian guy in specific btw, I was in the MGS Reddit thread a while and it was one of the first things people noticed in the E3 trailer.

Orly? then why the hell didn't you post it here?

Shy

It took Young seventeen hours to make this video because of the theories he had to pinch.

And i heard 3dogg mention the lord of the flies reference not too long ago.

Ryan_MSF

Nice try hater. Yong doesn't even speak italian, so i'm pretty sure he didn't "copy/pasta" it from him.

Why do you always feel the need to attack everyone who has any sort of criticism towards yong? Your behaviour at times and the way you react is beyond childish - you completely squash any possibility of any sort of discussion with nothing but childish insults and outbursts.

Vagrant

Orly? then why the hell didn't you post it here?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=124157768&postcount=1050

I'm GOING TO GET ACCUSATORY ABOUT WHO SAID THESE THEORIES FIRST, THIS IS WORTHWHILE, YARGGGHH

who_gives_a_shit.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why do you always feel the need to attack everyone who has any sort of criticism towards yong? Your behaviour at times and the way you react is beyond childish - you completely squash any possibility of any sort of discussion with nothing but childish insults and outbursts.

Oh so my post was childish? have you seen the post i replied to?

You know what, i'm out. I'm so sick and tired of the constant hate and toxic environment here. You can't even have a normal and healthy discussion about theories.

All the good Metal Gear fans have left this place a long time ago, and you wonder why? all that's left is just the toxic telegram kids. I'm done with the community thread.

Ryan_MSF

It took Young seventeen hours to make this video because of the theories he had to pinch.

And i heard 3dogg mention the lord of the flies reference not too long ago.

How dare you imply yong didn't come up with every single theory relating to metal gear that's ever existed.

Rajang

I was the one poking fun tbf. He didn't really attack me.

And Sn4ke and me go way back.

Right Sn4ke? :>

No need to start drama over this petty shit.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT, i'm at this part now, kudos to Yong for finding this :O

Kojima you're such a mastermind, WOW!

Yeah now you found it because Yong pointed it out. I've never seen you post about this theory before, do you even know what this guy says in the video? or were you just like "no no yong can't be the one who found out about this better ask google "MGSV lord of the flies" so i can hate on him."

Ummm... loads of people pointed that out the day it came out. I even replied to you saying it was a reference! XD

I liked the video (I'm just before the bit where he talks about the dialogue).

Seems he maybe taking the word-virus dialogue literally rather than looking toward Psycho Mantis mind control powers for a lot of stuff. I dunno.

Also, that '2nd Eli is Decoy Octopus' is off the mark, I reckon. I reckon it's symbolic of Liquid's burgeoning psychosis more than anything.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
We need one of those thread rotation cycles for MGS-GAF. We are back to Yong bashing/defense, next Dawg and/or LD will post random things.

Ummm... loads of people pointed that out the day it came out.

I quite liked the video (I'm just before the bit where he talks about the dialogue). Has anyone else picked up on Codetalker's connection to language yet...? Should I make a video about it? ;)

I'm not a fan of his infection theory. Seems he's taking the word-virus dialogue literally rather than looking toward Psycho Mantis. Also, that '2nd Eli is Decoy Octopus' is way off the mark, I reckon. I believe it's symbolic of Liquid's psychosis more than anything.

People will be surprised when they learn that JD is The Bosses AI.
;)

Shy

You know what, i'm out. I'm so sick and tired of the constant hate and toxic environment here. You can't even have a normal and healthy discussion about theories.

All the good Metal Gear fans have left this place a long time ago, and you wonder why? all that's left is just the toxic telegram kids. I'm done with the community thread.
I'm genuinely curious as to what you mean when you say that there is a hateful and toxic environment. As well as not being able to have a healthy discussions. ?

Would you mind giving a few examples please. ?

Error1355

Guess it's the cane and missing arm thing.

What?

You want the link? It is kind of weird but they base the theory on sketches of Baker and Miller and the fact that Miller couldn't have trained Solid Snake without an arm and a leg and other stuff.

Oh.

Well I imagine that's just part of the stuff that Kojima said he has to get retconned for this game. >_>

Makes way more sense than a crazy conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom