• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

I knew someone would appreciate it :)

image.php

So, in this instance, speculating on the variables of accelerated ageing isn't outside of the box thinking because A) Accelerated ageing is part of the series (MGS2 and MGS4), and B) it's shown to have variability between subjects in the same batch (the difference between Solidus and Solid).
Actually, Solidus isn't from the same batch...the same project, but not the same batch.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
How many of y'all are in the midst of marathoning the series? I want to get started, but I may not have enough time...

Already did, it was way faster than I though. Thinking of just doing them all over again.

Shy

So, i've not long finished Yong's new video. Horrible horrible stuff.
At the beginning he talks about twisers and scissors, that they're the same ones that are used on Paz in ground zeroes to remove the bomb inside her, and he says if they're symbolic or just reusing art assets. how about neither FFS, they are standard medical equipment so obliviously they will look the same.

After that it just went downhill from there. What a waste of time that was.

At the beginning he talks about twisers and scissors, that they're the same ones that are used on Paz in ground zeroes to remove the bomb inside her, and he says if they're symbolic or just reusing art assets. how about neither FFS, they are standard medical equipment so obliviously they will look the same.

What did you think of the melted latex suit :lol

What did you think of the melted latex suit :lol
I think there we're about 5 moments like that in the video.

100 lat Ryan!

I see that you're pretty good at cloning.

How many of y'all are in the midst of marathoning the series? I want to get started, but I may not have enough time...

1, 2, 3, PO (watched on YT), 4 - all finished
Yesterday I've captured Zadornov for the 3rd time. After PW I jump straight to GZ so I have about a month of break from MGS and have other games to finish: Beyond: Two Souls, Bioshock 1 & 2, TimeSplitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom