• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Until what?

image.php

brau

Until what?

Its Slovakia constitution day.

Also.. its knowledge day in Russia.

Journalist day in China.

Random acts of kindness day in New Zealand.

It is also the first day of school for many kids.

So take your pick so you can look forward to something. I am just glad your avatar is back :D

SJRB

Gold Member
i am curious to see how that game ends up. so far.. it looks kinda cool . i think i am still hyped about the movie tho. 4 times to see mad max.. still 2 short than Kojima. :( its no longer in theaters here.

Good news: Blu-Ray releases October 2nd.

Are we ever getting a video unboxing of the Collectors edition? almost a single month away and all we have is a computer generated image of it and its contents. I have a feeling the steelbook is placeholder art.

Dawg

My editor-in-chief arranged a meeting for the MGSV event at Gamescom. But it should be press only. So, yes, I should get to play it!

Mexen

My editor-in-chief arranged a meeting for the MGSV event at Gamescom. But it should be press only. So, yes, I should get to play it!

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

bigbosssalute.gif

Cool stuff. Will you share truthful views/impressions with us?

Dawg

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

bigbosssalute.gif

Cool stuff. Will you share truthful views/impressions with us?

Of course!

Awesome Dawg! i am excited for you to try it out.

Thank you Braumy :)

Yes!

IMNOTFACKINJEALOUS

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Please be excited... for me! But don't worry, the game will almost be out anyway :D

HOLY SHIT DAWG

What if I told you I know pafples from when I was a edgy teen?

pls tell me more

DrKelpo

Banned
is there any word about kojima attending gamescom for his last mgs?

i tried to get his autograph in 2004 and again in 2009 i think, but had no luck. =(

Dawg

We posted on the same animu forum when I was like 15 and though being and edgester was cool. He was patient as fuck with me rofl, props to him.

Too bad this shitty hotel net won't let me follow him.

lmao I should tell him about this, hahaha.

He's an awesome guy, always very patient. He's the creator of the site I write for :)

Mifec

lmao I should tell him about this, hahaha.

He's an awesome guy, always very patient. He's the creator of the site I write for :)

I saw one of his reviews probably before you started working for him, idk what it was, it was some game I liked and didn't wanna admit it was bad rofl. I'll follow him on twitter and send him a shout out once I have better net/move to a new hotel.

Dawg

I saw one of his reviews probably before you started working for him, idk what it was, it was some game I liked and didn't wanna admit it was bad rofl. I'll follow him on twitter and send him a shout out once I have better net/move to a new hotel.

What was your nick on the animu site? :D

Ordered my PS3 copy today. Nothing special like some guys here (5 CE + real life size Quiet statue). Just a game.
But I'l get GZ for free with it which is a good deal.

Dawg

I get the feeling i'm on a lot of people's ignore list, including them.

I have nobody on my ignore list. I just don't talk to you that much. But I know you, and I read most of your posts here. I am aware of your existence, Shy.

you serious? blu ray with the game? do i have to get their CE for this? Cuz that seems like a fantastic idea!!!

The game comes out on Oct 2nd as well? Oct 2nd.. the wait is real.

No the game comes out the same day as MGS V

I guess some retailers are giving early access for the blu ray with the game.

brau

No the game comes out the same day as MGS V

I guess some retailers are giving early access for the blu ray with the game.

Oh wow... is this still being talked? or this a thing? thats a pretty cool incentive to get the game then. I would buy the game just to get the bluray. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom