• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvzman

I'm actually sad people are worried I put them on my ignore list. I would never do that. Not even to the people I actually do dislike. Do I really sound that aggressive, brehs?

Some of you are cheeky buggers for sure, but so am I.
I never ignore anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion imo, even if everyone disagrees.
So I understand you.
Also I never knew ignoring was a thing until recently.

Mifec

I never ignore anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion imo, even if everyone disagrees.
So I understand you.
Also I never knew ignoring was a thing until recently.

Sometimes posters show an amazing amount of buffoonery or are just flat out too dumb to deal with so I put them on, I see nothing wrong with it, it's not for opinions either, just horrible posts mostly. It's a pretty good feature for those who want to use it.

SJRB

Gold Member
I'm actually sad people are worried I put them on my ignore list. I would never do that. Not even to the people I actually do dislike. Do I really sound that aggressive, brehs?

i13kO1L.gif

I have, like 90% of the community on my ignore list tbh

Palpable

I don't put anyone on my ignore list. I'm far too nice and willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Plus, this is the internet. Don't suffocate on your own hate.

brau

I like my current avatar but most people know me by my doge avatars so I'm kinda in a rough spot :(

I would like to say i know who you are... but i don't.

the real dawg is cool tho.. you know.. the one with the cool dawg avatars.

fXFHe46.png

p1bFEXp.png

CFFgDd1.png

OK91jOv.png

:3 Just checking hehe.

I didn't even know people could ignore people in a more techy way than just ignoring them through sheer will.. and scrolling down.

BTW. love you going back to your vintage avatar. I will aways remember you from Persona avatars and Cidneys avatar from FFXV.

Thank you, BRAUther!!!!

Do we even know if TSNE is coming back? What about the mode with Snake (SNE)?

Team Sneaking is the only mode that has been shown off so far. ;_; MGO is DOA

brau

Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.

Kindekuma

Banned
62HZKLJ.png

I waited. I could do nothing but wait. And then, I saw me waiting in front of myself. But it wasn't really me. Watch out. This game coming in September... it's a separate reality. The only Sn4ke is me. Are you sure the only you is you?

We need to survive 44 more days, guys.
Jus picked up God of War 3 remastered and have a few other games I started but haven't finished. But sometimes I just wanna play Ground Zeroes. While it gets me super hyped, it almost makes it unbearable because I've been ready for TPP for so long now.

Kindekuma

Banned
Jus picked up God of War 3 remastered and have a few other games I started but haven't finished. But sometimes I just wanna play Ground Zeroes. While it gets me super hyped, it almost makes it unbearable because I've been ready for TPP for so long now.

I'm almost done with Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon since I've been meaning to beat it for a while now. I'm also extremely close to beating Xenoblade Chronicles so that shouldn't take much longer to beat.

I don't think I can play much Ground Zeroes anymore. I've put maybe 70 hours total in the game and I'm not sure what else I can do, all I just want to play is TPP. I'll play through GZ probably once more on August 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom