• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Glad you are back Strafer.

NMFBv1j.gif

I think my highest Hype Level was with Bloodborne.

MGSV is on that same level. Why same level you ask ? Because it was already at it's highest, I couldn't sleep days before it, I dreamt of it and and and.

Bloodborne didn't disappoint and I think MGSV won't too.

Furyous

Any guesses on when MGO will drop their nugget of nothing groundbreaking information? hoiiip

No clue but we need a Mother Base walkthrough. MGO could be Mother Base centric or constant invading style. Allow us to play as a custom character like an RPG, pls.

No clue but we need a Mother Base walkthrough. MGO could be Mother Base centric or constant invading style. Allow us to play as a custom character like an RPG, pls.

Kojima did say that he wanted to do something about Mother Base, I hope he is still going to make a video on MB explaining certain parts.

realcZk

Kojima did say that he wanted to do something about Mother Base, I hope he is still going to make a video on MB explaining certain parts.

Agreed! The multiplayer aspects of MB could turn out to be really cool and I'd love to have something to do with friends. What do we know so far other than invasions and friends can join and explore?

Agreed! The multiplayer aspects of MB could turn out to be really cool and I'd love to have something to do with friends. What do we know so far other than invasions and friends can join and explore?

Not much, but Ken-ichiro did say that we would be able to do more things than the invasions and exploring.

brau

I am kinda excited to try MB without them showing what you can do. It would be interesting to just grow with motherbase. They have already shown some information. Anything else might be more spoilerish.

Kindekuma

Banned
I am kinda excited to try MB without them showing what you can do. It would be interesting to just grow with motherbase. They have already shown some information. Anything else might be more spoilerish.

Would information like getting drinks with soldiers in the mess hall be deemed spoiler-ish?

brau

Would information like getting drinks with soldiers in the mess hall be deemed spoiler-ish?

Its the kind of interaction that i would be more impressed finding them out by myself. Than them telling me all about it. Its the details you know? there is actually more attachment and immersion from figuring things out as you go, than a list of things that you can potentially do. At least imo... finding out things is part of the magic of playing a game.

wilsonda

Its the kind of interaction that i would be more impressed finding them out by myself. Than them telling me all about it. Its the details you know? there is actually more attachment and immersion from figuring things out as you go, than a list of things that you can potentially do. At least imo... finding out things is part of the magic of playing a game.

I agree with you brau... I don't want any more info on mb... at this point all I need is a confirmation that mgo is still on track and im good to go

brau

I agree with you brau... I don't want any more info on mb... at this point all I need is a confirmation that mgo is still on track and im good to go

This is actually something they should talk about. What is the status of MGO... and if MB online features will be a go from launch.

This is actually something they should talk about. What is the status of MGO... and if MB online features will be a go from launch.

I actually would also like some information on clans and other things detailing the MB online features. Have they confirmed clans/guilds?

wilsonda

If I was a betting man, I would point money towards the fact that mgo will not be ready launch day ... here's to hoping I am proved wrong

Kindekuma

Banned
If I was a betting man, I would point money towards the fact that mgo will not be ready launch day ... here's to hoping I am proved wrong

I wouldn't surprised if that happened, or even angry for that matter. I'm 99% sure that most people would go straight into story mode than MGO on launch day. It's not like a CoD title where people immediately flood multiplayer on launch.

brau

I actually would also like some information on clans and other things detailing the MB online features. Have they confirmed clans/guilds?

I don't think they have mentioned anything of the sort. Dunno if a guild is part of MB since that is part of the single player. Interesting twist tho if you can make alliances and share resources, and help other people defend their base.

When the time comes.. i will pull the trigger on peoples
animals

I would think MGO would be live a few months after it launches. I guess we can tweet MGO twitter.. they are pretty good at replying.

Where is Tora when we need him? i have not seen him at all around here.... did he banish us?

Mexen

On Sept 1, all my attention would be on TPP main campaign. Even if MGO were available then, I'd prolly not touch right off the bat.
Don't mind MGO going live much later after TPP's release.

If I can't eat square pizzas like we had in elementary school (Virginia, usa) this will no longer be goat for me...

Lol.

I dunno why I thought our access to MB was restricted. Did I read it somewhere? I can't remember. *puts out phantom cig*

Kindekuma

Banned
Where is Tora when we need him? i have not seen him at all around here.... did he banish us?

Placing one foot in this thread right now is like a mine field. We'd probably bully him for Q&A's for stuff that either he knows about but can't say at the moment or just doesn't know.

I asked him if we'd get the Gamescom demo of TPP at all for audiences outside the event and he could only link me to the press release :(

TORAAAAAAAAAAA

brau

I dunno why I thought our access to MB was restricted. Did I read it somewhere? I can't remember. *puts out phantom cig*

it has been mentioned that you can go into several different structures from previews articles and what not. But i think a lot of the details of MB are under NDA. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Placing one foot in this thread right now is like a mine field. We'd probably bully him for Q&A's for stuff that either he knows about but can't say at the moment or just doesn't know.

I asked him if we'd get the Gamescom demo of TPP at all for audiences outside the event and he could only link me to the press release :(

TORAAAAAAAAAAA

I guess so.. still... he should drop by and say hi... i miss him.

Mexen

it has been mentioned that you can go into several different structures from previews articles and what not. But i think a lot of the details of MB are under NDA. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

I guess so.. still... he should drop by and say hi... i miss him.

Ah, so. ^_^

This is why we need Tora on Gram LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom