• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if they do that... Well, they're not our kind of people.

sick-reference.gif

I will fearlessly browse GAF when the console versions release, even though I am waiting for PC heh.

I trust NeoGAF and hope that this thread or others threads won't derail into a major spoiler fest.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed, those are words that kill.

In my eyes, the greatest symbiotic parasite the world's ever known isn't microbial. it's spoilers. Words are what keeps this board, our thread, alive. Free the world of spoilers, not by banning posters, but by cutting off their fucking fingers.

wilsonda

you all are the best, giving me a bright pick up for an good 3 1/2 hour drive to the beach for the weekend... when I get back... we'll be that much closer to Sept 1

Erban1

Hope we get word about the FOB invasions soon, I heard we can't control how mother base is built but we better be able to tweak every aspect of our fob like the castle doctrine. Ive been daydreaming about devious ways to make my base an absolute pain in the ass to infiltrate.

Hope we get word about the FOB invasions soon, I heard we can't control how mother base is built but we better be able to tweak every aspect of our fob like the castle doctrine. Ive been daydreaming about devious ways to make my base an absolute pain in the ass to infiltrate.

Detailed FOB customization would be much appreciated. I did think they hinted at it being big, but I can't confirm anything.

mf.luder

Just pay lots of micro transactions to get there before the rest of us.

It is interesting to see that most of you will really try to steer away from any potential spoilers.

I'm a Lead Moderator of GameFAQs... So....

Avoiding spoilers will be hard...

BAH

That's going to be way too hard, GameFAQs will be like a minefield filled with deadly spoilers. Good luck maintaining order and avoiding spoilers.

I waited a full year for the TLOU remaster without being spoiled.

And I checked GAF daily.

It's not impossible.

Yeah, but people spoil the shit out of you on youtube and other gaming news sites. I got the Bloodborne end boss spoiled on a news site (comment section) and the news wasn't even related to Bloodborne.

You should be scared.

Mifec

I hope we get PC/Next Gen Consoles comparisons from nVidia in advance. Like we did with GZ. But I doubt it since it might reflect badly on the game.

Kindekuma

Banned
I waited a full year for the TLOU remaster without being spoiled.

And I checked GAF daily.

It's not impossible.

Well I better unfollow you on Twitter then because you just spoiled major Batman Arkham Knight details to 1600 people. Sooo if you manage to do that, MGSV is dangerous for you to talk about on release ;)

Dawg

Well I better unfollow you on Twitter then because you just spoiled major Batman Arkham Knight details to 1600 people. Sooo if you manage to do that, MGSV is dangerous for you to talk about on release ;)

was that a spoiler doe

tons of people told me that in advance but i thought they were joking :c

SJRB

Gold Member
Just remember to stay out of the OT as well. As the Arkham Knight OT showed there's always some asshole who never posted in the OT before driveby posting something like "OMG I had no idea FuckYou was the Arkham Knight!!1"

You know what the MGSV OT needs? Forget or inappropriate use of spoiler tages? PERMA-BAN.

This forum will become one. I have found the way. Race, console affiliations, national borders, even our avatars will be irrelevant. The will that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality, and it will make the MGSV OT whole again.

Just remember to stay out of the OT as well. As the Arkham Knight OT showed there's always some asshole who never posted in the OT before driveby posting something like "OMG I had no idea FuckYou was the Arkham Knight!!1"

You know what the MGSV OT needs? Forget or inappropriate use of spoiler tages? PERMA-BAN.

This forum will become one. I have found the way. Race, console affiliations, national borders, even our avatars will be irrelevant. The will that The Boss envisioned will finally become a reality, and it will make the MGSV OT whole again.

Permabanned_a9b312_410835.gif

Kindekuma

Banned

YOU'RE MISINTERPRETING THE BOSS'S WILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom