• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindekuma

Banned
I went to r/MGS, and don't see any spoilers. :(

Can someone PM me the spoilers. please.

0679_m8k5j.gif

Loakum

Banned
I doubt there will be any spoilers leaking online THIS early. The game haven't even gone gold yet! Second week of next month is when folks should use extreme caution.

Kindekuma

Banned
I doubt there will be any spoilers leaking online THIS early. The game haven't even gone gold yet! Second week of next month is when folks should use extreme caution.

Actually KJP might actually have MGSV done and gold as of now. This bootcamp is where anything goes news wise.

Loakum

Banned
Actually KJP might actually have MGSV done and gold as of now. This bootcamp is where anything goes news wise.

Perhaps, but as of now it haven't been confirmed it gone gold yet. Until I see someone playing it on twitch, I'm gonna assume it's still unfinished. :)

SJRB

Gold Member
O my god, please quadruple-check those bootcamp screens for spoilers before posting them here. There's a reason I'm staying out of the bootcamp thread.

7r6T9pe.jpg

Never forget.

J4g3r

O my god, please quadruple-check those bootcamp screens for spoilers before posting them here. There's a reason I'm staying out of the bootcamp thread.

Never forget.

Lol exactly.

Every time I see them posting pictures like this I get pretty damn worried because of this.

GHound

Oh ok...but why is it there? This definitely fuels a certain rumor...

Surely having Raiden figures and an advertisement for a Sniper Wolf figure would also fuel rumors that it's really
a game that transcends time and space. Raiden and Sniper Wolf go back in time to prevent Big Boss from going ebil while Gray Fox is trying to prevent his younger self from ending up a test subject for alien technology salvaged from Mars.

Nah, all kinds of merchandise and prototypes and stuff there.

Pinewood

Surely having Raiden figures and an advertisement for a Sniper Wolf figure would also fuel rumors that it's really
a game that transcends time and space. Raiden and Sniper Wolf go back in time to prevent Big Boss from going ebil while Gray Fox is trying to prevent his younger self from ending up a test subject for alien technology salvaged from Mars.

Nah, all kinds of merchandise and prototypes and stuff there.
TPP is actually Frog Fractions 2

zkorejo

Just watched Yong's E3 2015 trailer analysis and turned it off at about 1 hour. It feels like I already know almost everything about the story now. I know its his predictions but it all makes sense.

I should not have watched any of it.

Loakum

Banned
Maybe an exhibition piece, or an early prototype that'll go on eventual sale.

Darnit, can't I have fun with my baseless theories? I know it was just an exhibit. I just wanted to have a little fun. Is that so wrong? *looks a camera* was it so wrong?

Loakum

Banned

7r6T9pe.jpg

Never forget.

I can still remember someone posting that on another site, 2 weeks before MGS4 launched. The nerve of some peeps!

strafer

7r6T9pe.jpg

Never forget.

biggest fuckup in the history of videogames

I almost didn't wanna play the game.

Error1355

7r6T9pe.jpg

Never forget.

Oh I'll never forget that. I think when I saw that is when I nope'd the fuck out of the internet for MGS4.

I can't escape as easily this time around. I am going to get spoiled. I just know it. :(

Godan

Tend to lurk here not really posted much but thinking al stay outa here now till after the 1st September.

Get a feeling someone will post a spoiler pic from the bootcamp.

Kazuhira

So,this is it, huh? Time to go media blackout,it´s a shame that i have to wait 2 more weeks after the console release but whatever..
Still waiting for Nvidia to send my code,this waiting is killing me.

Houndi101

So,this is it, huh? Time to go media blackout,it´s a shame that i have to wait 2 more weeks after the console release but whatever..
Still waiting for Nvidia to send my code,this waiting is killing me.

In the same boat friend, I trust gaffers not to spoil blatantly but certain other websites I have stopped frequenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom