• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This theme really takes me back - it also pretty much aurally encompasses the Metal Gear series as a whole to me - it's the atmosphere, memories and timelessness of it.

It's classy and stealthy - just like Metal Gear.

LINK

Gregson Williams gets props for the main theme but Norihiko Hibino's jazzy MGS2 themes fit both the series as a whole and the game fantastically.

Norihiko_Hibino.jpg

Salaadin

I think that MGS3 has my favorite soundtrack. There's something so nice about it. It has a little bit of everything without any real dull moments.

realcZk

Just about a month left guys! Isn't it crazy how the freedom of infiltration video came out a month ago already? TPP will be here before we know it!
NO IT WONT THE WAIT IS FKING BRUTAL :(

Loakum

Banned
What is known as a "content lock". Most betas are classified as this. At no point after will additional content (levels, graphics, sounds) be added, purely bug fix and polish. (Of course there are exemptions to the rule.)

Hey brotha Tora, welcome back. I have a little question, has MGSV TPP gone gold yet, or is it still in the tweeking/de-bugging phase?

Salaadin

Omfg I actually managed to S Rank Ground Zeroes on Hard. I'm sweating because of how tense it got at the end.

Morpho almost fucked me. Accidentally called him to the wrong LZ. Caught it a little late and had to re route him but he was spotted. He took it upon himself to prioritize enemy elimination, which made me panic and sprint to the LZ. Morpho fired off some shots but the guy he aimed at was in cover so nobody died and I made it.

Gun Animal

Omfg I actually managed to S Rank Ground Zeroes on Hard. I'm sweating because of how tense it got at the end.

Morpho almost fucked me. Accidentally called him to the wrong LZ. Caught it a little late and had to re route him but he was spotted. He took it upon himself to prioritize enemy elimination, which made me panic and sprint to the LZ. Morpho fired off some shots but the guy he aimed at was in cover so nobody died and I made it.
Do Morpho kills count as kills? Doesn't seem right.

Cathcart

Preordered the sneaking suit Venom Snake then got sick of waiting and bought the camo version from Amazon. That Ocelot looking pretty good, though.

I guess one more pre order wouldn't hurt.

Vally

I want to be Team A.

Uncle Val, when is Sn4ke coming back?

Sn4ke... had a hard life ;_;

2682081-5753996805-5.jpg.jpg

Oh so my post was childish? have you seen the post i replied to?

You know what, i'm out. I'm so sick and tired of the constant hate and toxic environment here. You can't even have a normal and healthy discussion about theories.

All the good Metal Gear fans have left this place a long time ago, and you wonder why? all that's left is just the toxic telegram kids. I'm done with the community thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom