• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Lol LD, never change!

Also, that Ocelot figure is nice and all, but I'm hoping to snag this:

I raise you the superior figurine! ;c

902444-venom-snake-sneaking-suit-ver-04.jpg

902444-venom-snake-sneaking-suit-ver-05.jpg

902444-venom-snake-sneaking-suit-ver-01.jpg

Venom Fox

Banned
Why do people keep saying that, if that was the case, who was bullying him. ?
He was the one doing the bullying, and when he got called out, he stomped off like a petulant child.
Why do you keep getting so defensive every time someone jokes about Sn4ke being bullied? I've seen a few posts like this. Why so hostile?
Nobody got bullied or bullied anyone, Sn4ke defended what he likes when people voiced that they didn't like Yong.
That isn't bullying.

Shy

Why do you keep getting so defensive every time someone jokes about Sn4ke being bullied?
It's got nothing to do with being defensive, as i have done nothing that needs defending.
I just didn't think people were joking and were being serious, so i wanted to how they came to that.

GHound

Everyone be like:
Kj5VWq2.gif

Lmao at Sn4ke being asked if he was Pythonselkan in the sorrow playthrough thread.

What if Pythonselkan is really aliens instead?
What if aliens and time travel are a central theme in TPP because Pythonselkan abducted Kojima and forced it into his brain with an alien thought control machine?

Loakum

Banned

902444-venom-snake-sneaking-suit-ver-04.jpg

That's the one I got pre ordered! I hate it's getting released in October, instead of the game's release in Sept 1st. That's the best Snake figure I've seen! Look at his mechanical hand! It's more detailed than that red monstrousity that comes with the Collector's/Premium editions!

Why do you keep getting so defensive every time someone jokes about Sn4ke being bullied? I've seen a few posts like this. Why so hostile?
Nobody got bullied or bullied anyone, Sn4ke defended what he likes when people voiced that they didn't like Yong.
That isn't bullying.

Because Shy's an big ol bully obviously!
I'm Just joking Shy, please don't punch me.
^_^

Venom Fox

Banned
Sn4ke did over step the line with some of what he said, I don't think it was borderline bullying though, that's just stupid, people should know how to take Sn4ke by now, I do and most of what I know is from when I wasn't even a member of NeoGaf. #S4nicStalker

We also shouldn't talk openly about Sn4kes "bullying" outside the forum, you heard what the mod said last time.
We will get an OT with a basic outline of MGSV and a pic of a turd. ;P

Hell yeah dude, I'm probably gonna get that Kai sneaking suit figure too! But you can't deny the detail on the MensHDGE one is insane!

Worth it. My kitchen has never been safer.
That's a different figure actually. The one I linked is way more detailed (the face looks so much better imo), but it lacks the articulation/accessories of your Kai figure. Either way, gotta catch 'em all!

Salaadin

Welcome to the world of collecting figures! PAK are notoriously expensive and the quality just doesn't show for it.

I don't own a ton of figures as I really only collect metal gear here and there but from I've seen, I'd rather spend my money on Nendoroid or Revoltech.

Cathcart

I don't own a ton of figures as I really only collect metal gear here and there but from I've seen, I'd rather spend my money on Nendoroid or Revoltech.

I have a Solid Snake Nendoroid. Looks cool but falls apart the second you touch it and is really hard to balance unless you use the stand. The tiny cardboard box is pretty great, though.

Kindekuma

Banned
I have a Solid Snake Nendoroid. Looks cool but falls apart the second you touch it and is really hard to balance unless you use the stand. The tiny cardboard box is pretty great, though.

All my MGS figures are Revoltech, don't regret any purchase. My friend is on a trip in Japan and he said he could pick me up a MGS2 Snake figma for cheap and I'm tempted to jump on that offer.

Shy

Sn4ke did over step the line with some of what he said, I don't think it was borderline bullying though, that's just stupid, people should know how to take Sn4ke by now, I do and most of what I know is from when I wasn't even a member of NeoGaf. #S4nicStalker
So because he's always behaved like a rude and belligerent five year, i'm supposed to sit there and say "ohh that sn4ke, what a character." nah, bollocks. I won't indulge he's rudeness.
We also shouldn't talk openly about Sn4kes "bullying" outside the forum, you heard what the mod said last time.
We will get an OT with a basic outline of MGSV and a pic of a turd. ;P
I didn't know about that sorry. If someone could PM me telling me what happened, i'd appreciate it.

@Kojima_Hideo 5m5 minutes ago
準備中の「MGSV」実機プレイ映像(実況は三上さん)はマザーベース。ウォークスルー出来るMBが如何に大きく、どんなメリットがあるか?を紹介。GC合わせで公開予定。これまでの杉田さん、大塚さんによる実況1080p/60fps映像はこちら。

The motherbase video will be out in time for gamescom brothers !!!

New games online (FOB) are also introduced. What do you guys think new games online ????

Slowdive

Banned
準備中の「MGSV」実機プレイ映像(実況は三上さん)はマザーベース。ウォークスルー出来るMBが如何に大きく、どんなメリットがあるか?を紹介。GC合わせで公開予定。これまでの杉田さん、大塚さんによる実況1080p/60fps映像はこちら。

Nice!

Shy

I MIGHT have enough Snake/Big Boss figures in my life.... but I need that Ocelot figure, holy shit.
Yeah, it's really nice.

New games online (FOB) are also introduced. What do you guys think new games online ????
t7WIMuG.gif

Loakum

Banned

Thanks for the heads up! I hope Gamersyde will get an copy of the video! They have the clearest vids on the web! This would please Loakum greatly!

Relevant (with so many people wondering how FOB works):

CFeh_2pXIAM0fJm.jpg:large

Obtain people and resources in the field to expand your Mother Base. Expanding Mother Base allows all sorts of new weapons and items to be developed; starting with the ones found during missions, along with all sorts of support. You can also train soldiers and send them off into missions.

Additionally, you can intrude other players’ customizable Forward Operating Base (FOB).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom