• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
*WAVES* hi Marcus.
I'm confused also.
feature-Marcus.png

Mexen

Hard to believe the game is only 30 days away. All the speculation and debates will be resolved soon. All will bow before Team A. Man, what a time to be alive. Quiet fappers will be ashamed. God bless the whopper!

Kindekuma

Banned
Hard to believe the game is only 30 days away. All the speculation and debates will be resolved soon. All will bow before Team A. Man, what a time to be alive. Quiet fappers will be ashamed. God bless the whopper!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope the Whooper is an item in TPP. Sort of like magazines, there must be a hungry soldier guarding a post at some time or another!

What if we can choose the Doritos Pope as a buddy, with the ability to toss Doritos Locos Tacos at unsuspecting guards?

Then once they get the squirts, we are free to sneak by undetected.

Kindekuma

Banned
I remember on launch night for GZ I was like the first person in my area to get my hands on it. I must've restarted the GZ mission 5-6 times because I didn't want to get caught and I was feeling totally overwhelmed even though it wasn't that too big of a base. New visuals, gameplay aside was something I appreciated during my first time playing but the open ended structure of it threw me for a loop. I was never sure what path I wanted to take, where enemies were put in patrol, learning cover tactics and understanding what makes the enemy AI work, etc. Totally overwhelming but in a good sense. With TPP coming out I know I'll get that same feeling all over again except on even a greater scale. So excited!

GHound

now that the journey is about to conclude..

what is your finest metal gear moment?

Being the only person I knew of my friends that played Metal Gear games to get the Big Boss emblem in MGS4.
They said it was a fluke, so I did it again.

...and then again after that.

America is a country of liberty, a meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating, its citizens live alongside others.

So the Major sought a system that used information... words, to control the subconscious.

In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the world ever known isn't microbial, it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world, alive. Free the world, not by taking mens lives, but by taking their tongues !

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the world ever known isn't microbial, it's linguistic. Words are what keep civilization, our world, alive. Free the world, not by taking mens lives, but by taking their tongues !

Since ancient times, every civilization's ruler has had the same idea: When people unite under one will, they become stronger than the sum of their parts.

And what do rulers use to bring people together?

Arby's.

Kindekuma

Banned
Since ancient times, every civilization's ruler has had the same idea: When people unite under one will, they become stronger than the sum of their parts.

Arby's.

Feed the world, not by taking giving them fries but by feeding them Arby's Three Cheese and Bacon sandwiches.

Shy

America is a country of liberty, a meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating, its citizens live alongside others.

So the Major sought a system that used information... words, to control the subconscious.

Arby's.
This world will becone one, i have found the way..Mcdonalds, Burger King, even Wendy's have become irrelevant. The food that Rajang envisioned will soon become a reality, and it will make makind fat again
8wgn3hh.gif

Dawg

This world will becone one, i have found the way..Mcdonalds, Burger King, even Wendy's have become irrelevant. The food that Rajang envisioned will soon become a reality, and it will make makind fat again

Disneyland is a place of joy, a meeting of tourists. Instead of simply assimilating, its' visitors ride attractions.

So the fast food chains sought a system that used information... consumerism, to control the subconcious.

CI1sPzmWcAA6qiI.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom