• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Fox

Banned
Why not make a visual novel about pigeons?

TN7HheI.jpg
Seriously though wtf, is this popular?
I'm actually angry people find this a good form of entertainment.

Has anybody played Life is Strange? If so what are your opinions of it?
I've just done EP 4 and I'm still in shock.

Edit: yep I'll be sticking around here for as long as you guys are!

I just realized that I've never watched anything from Kiefer Sutherland so his voice as Big Boss is actually Big Boss for me, not Kiefer Sutherland.

strafer

Yes, definitely. I am working on a Hideo Kojima Community Thread since there isn't a ZOE/Snatcher/Policenauts/etc thread and to give fans a place to discuss his future works since the Metal Gear we know will be something entirely different after TPP.

It better be; Hideo Kojima Community Thread | A Hideo Kojima Thread

Mifec

you are right

better watch your back homie, i'll spoil your cheeky ass when you least expect it, probably the last day until the PC version releases, you'll get a PM on GAF and by the time it happens, you'll have forgotten about this little exchange of ours, as you open said PM, your joy will turn into ashes in your mouth as it will contain the biggest spoilers of the entire game, one day before you get to play the PC version.

I'm traveling until the 1st, then I'm probably debauching with friends and moving, so I won't be much on GAF. I will be safe, probably.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
hey guys...is the reason Huey killed himself?
because Hal had an affair with his wife or something? is this true?

Yes. Huey's wife, Emma's mother, seduced Otacon.

Emma thought her entire life that Huey had a pool accident. She didn't know about the affair.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
what if the hal emmerich mentioned in the peace walker credits and Otacon are different people with close enough ancestors. another kojima ruse

Alienous

I'm thinking MGO doesn't launch with Metal Gear Solid V, if it ever even launches.

Grand Theft Auto Online did something similar, and I can imagine Kojima making the decision to go the same way. We're a month out and we have a sum total of, like, 5 minutes of footage.

tariniel

I'm playing through Peace Walker for the first time on PS3. Should I be doing the Extra Ops? I'm primarily playing it for the story. I've only made it through the first boss (the tank), so there's not that many to go back to if I decide to do them all.

Is there a reward or any story for doing the extra ops?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing through Peace Walker for the first time on PS3. Should I be doing the Extra Ops? I'm primarily playing it for the story. I've only made it through the first boss (the tank), so there's not that many to go back to if I decide to do them all.

Is there a reward or any story for doing the extra ops?

You get the Paz Diarty tapes by doing the AI Weapon Extra Ops, and finishing all Main and Extra Ops unlocks the equivalent of the after-credits stinger of the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom