• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Another great video by BIG SARU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbAd_bwJoE4

He is always so creative.

I have never seen this method before. GZ gives you so much freedom in the way you can finish a mission, it's incredible.

Wow, that's creative.

Planting C4 on the barrel opening of the AA guns.
Sticking close to the tank to keep it from firing at you, and letting your helicopter do the job.
And blowing up the C4 in the shape of a 'V' on your exit. What a badass.

Erban1

Jesus Christ this game. Now just think about the possibilities people will discover in TPP

It's what I'm looking forward to most, sharing videos and stories. We're looking at potentially 100's of missions and damn near unlimited ways to approach each of them. I'm scared to see how many hours I end up pouring into this game.

Kindekuma

Banned
It's what I'm looking forward to most, sharing videos and stories. We're looking at potentially 100's of missions and damn near unlimited ways to approach each of them. I'm scared to see how many hours I end up pouring into this game.

I imagine the CE guide that's being released will just tell you where resources and good soldier are. As for completing the mission, "lol you're on your own here." will probably be written for each Ops.

GZ was amazing...

TPP seems like it might have the best core stealth mechanics of all time?

would you guys agree with that on a mechanical/control level

Loakum

Banned
Oh great...yesterday I got a letter in the mail to inform me I've been chosen to serve for jury duty...on September 1st. :/

Also my local gamestop thrown away the MGSV The Phantom Pain store promo poster they promised to let me have, by accident.

I'm not in a good mood. :/

Shy

Oh great...yesterday I got a letter in the mail to inform me I've been chosen to serve for jury duty...on September 1st. :/

Also my local gamestop thrown away the MGSV The Phantom Pain poster they promised to let me have by accident.

Damm man, that sucks.
JCOY4OW.gif

Venom Fox

Banned

Also my local gamestop thrown away the MGSV The Phantom Pain store promo poster they promised to let me have, by accident.

Pray to mighty Kojima that it's not a murder trial that continues for months :(

Edit: So shy, how are you getting a copy 2 weeks early?

damn

don't most jury duties only last 1 day or get re arranged at the last minute?

J.EM1

damn

When summoned for jury duty, the first day is selection. So you can be at the court all day and NOT get picked, thus essentially completing your jury service. However, if you do get picked, you have to stay for the Voir Dire or juror selection. That can take up to two days.

Loakum

Banned
damn

Don't know, this will be my very 1st jury duty. The only thing I know is they won't reimburse me for parking. It says that in bold letters on the summons.

When summoned for jury duty, the first day is selection. So you can be at the court all day and NOT get picked, thus essentially completing your jury service. However, if you do get picked, you have to stay for the Voir Dire or juror selection. That can take up to two days.

This is my only hope.

Salaadin

Don't know, this will be my very 1st jury duty. The only thing I know is they won't reimburse me for parking. It says that in bold letters on the summons.

They differ from state to state, court to court, and how busy they happen to be that week.

I had to serve for state court twice here in PA.

The first time, I had to sit in a waiting room on Monday and Tuesday from 8am until 3:30pm. Wednesday, it was 8am until 12:30pm, where they then informed us that all cases were selected for the week and we didnt have to show up the rest of the time.

The second time, it was mostly the same except on Wednesday, I got picked to possibly serve on a jury. They called me up to the courthouse, asked me all sorts of questions, yadda yadda. That day, I was there from 8am until 6:30pm. They never ended up selecting me. After that day, we were told we didnt have to come back the rest of the week.

The one time my brother served, he spent all day Monday in the waiting area but was let go on Tuesday after a half day wait.

Kindekuma

Banned
Has anything been said if digital owners of MGSV:GZ will be able to avail of the bonus TPP Loyalty content?

If the game is linked to your account, you should be good to go! I believe there is a save upload for all versions so when TPP comes, it will download your data and transfer over into TPP.

Mercutiouk

Neo Member

If that happens, get a Vita for remote play. To the hell with the accused! :p

29 days people... we are almost there.

Kindekuma

Banned
So I'm replaying MGS2 & holy crap, I completely forgot that Olga had armpit hair. Why, why, why?

Russians, man.

Also on a unrelated note, does anyone know if the MGS Collection hardback book from Joystick have been shipped out? Anyone get a shipping notification for it at all?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Jimmydg

Just finished MGS3 again. I always found new details in the game, like cancel alarms if you find a frecuency to do it.
I love how the cold war as a mixture with the game, so detail. This time I enjoyed that a lot.

Furyous

Just finished MGS3 again. I always found new details in the game, like cancel alarms if you find a frecuency to do it.
I love how the cold war as a mixture with the game, so detail. This time I enjoyed that a lot.

WAT? Tell me more about this, please?

Yeong has one of the coolest names in the history of names, IMHO. His Mother Base walkthrough needs to be legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom